We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Kesha Performs “Praying” On The Tonight Show

She can make it on her own.

Kesha can make it on her own.

If you've been reading BreatheHeavy this week, you have been inundated with posts about Kesha. Her new album Rainbow just came out, and it's a really big deal (read our review on it here). To celebrate the release, the pop star dropped by The Tonight Show to sing lead single, "Praying."

Watch below:

How'd Kesha do? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Congrats Kesha u FINALLY released your album! Whoop we love u and recognize your talent... but this is nothing SPECIAL .. little boring!! Bebe, and many more are going for this type of look/performance with BETTER live vocals. I'm just the voice of the GP and I'm already over it. Kesha go back to gritty dark pop. You'll do well there.. this is like Joanne part 2!! Wish u farewell!!! Ps: she look like the male rif raf. Why did she do "fun stuff" to her face!? Anybody who down votes me f**k off cuz u have ur opinions and I have mine and I was NOT hating just voicin an opinion. If you scare everybody off by down voting their voice then you will have nothing but a club full of mindless losers who think the same!!!:outwithit:

On 08/11/2017 at 6:49 PM, John0164 said:

Congrats Kesha u FINALLY released your album! Whoop we love u and recognize your talent... but this is nothing SPECIAL .. little boring!! Bebe, and many more are going for this type of look/performance with BETTER live vocals. I'm just the voice of the GP and I'm already over it. Kesha go back to gritty dark pop. You'll do well there.. this is like Joanne part 2!! Wish u farewell!!! Ps: she look like the male rif raf. Why did she do "fun stuff" to her face!? Anybody who down votes me f**k off cuz u have ur opinions and I have mine and I was NOT hating just voicin an opinion. If you scare everybody off by down voting their voice then you will have nothing but a club full of mindless losers who think the same!!!:outwithit:

Fun stuff to her face? She is only chubby now, gain more weight = your face as well

On 8/13/2017 at 11:00 AM, Alexanda said:

Fun stuff to her face? She is only chubby now, gain more weight = your face as well

Lol your name does not exist