We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Fifth Harmony Bring The Heat In New Video For “Angel”: Watch

Sexy and grown up.

Fifth Harmony did that.

What a relief. Fifth Harmony's new music video for "Angel" is a guilty pop pleasure. After "Down," I felt a little, well... down. But "Angel" has lifted my spirits. How so? The Poo Bear and Skrillex-produced track doesn't feel like a strategically crafted track built for radio. That's where "Down" failed. Plus, the new music video for it out today, August 11, doesn't feature the usual cheese. It's sexy and grown up, the ladies look killer, and for the first time in a minute their look feels cohesive.

If you thought they were angels, think again.

Watch below:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

I liked it but it wasn't anything special. It's just a promo single though so I understand why the music video seems cheap. I enjoyed the whole 90s vibe though, it's nice to see them trying different things. :yaknow:
They seemed a little bit awkward in some scenes but overall I think they did good. I liked Ally's part the most and she served ATTITUDE (but then her super-emotional expressions were funny, that's not bad or annoying though, it's just funny). I love the song and I can't wait to hear the album!!! :myjam: 

The video is simple but I like it. It's different looking and kinda edgy. It actually makes me like the song a little more. It's growing on me!

I just really hope they BRING it with the rest of the album, especially since they named it after themselves. They have yet to top Worth It in my opinion.

Don't the like the video at all.:wyd:

The song, I guess it's cool and enjoyable but anything new.  Normani slays tho and in some way Ally looks like Ariana here. :nocomprende:

On 11/08/2017 at 8:05 PM, jamesedward94 said:

The video is simple but I like it. It's different looking and kinda edgy. It actually makes me like the song a little more. It's growing on me!

I just really hope they BRING it with the rest of the album, especially since they named it after themselves. They have yet to top Worth It in my opinion.

Exactly my thought! Didn't like the song at first, feels like the video "gives it body" (that's how we say in french - sorry don't know a proper expression for that in English)