We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Stream Bebe Rexha's 'All Your Fault' Part II EP

Collab crazy.

A post shared by Bebe Rexha (@beberexha) on

Bebe Rexha dropped the second installment of her All Your Fault EP series.

The budding pop star teamed up with a slew of artists for round two (sidenote 1: she's only solo on two out of the six songs). She tapped Florida Georgia Line for "Meant To Be" (sidenote 2: it feels like the track belongs to FGL and she's the featured artist), Kranium on "Comfortable," Gucci Mane and 2 Chainz on "That's It" and Lil Wayne on "The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody)." Bebe dropped the latter two before today's release. The Whitney Houston nod is one of my least favorite tracks of the entire year, but "That's It" is infectious and has major radio play potential.

Unfortunately, the EP doesn't feel cohesive, and that's a problem. Part I made a lot more sense, but nonetheless there are still a couple of jams on Part II. Definitely check out "Comfortable" and "(Not) The One" first. I wish I brought better news.

Stream below:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

I think part 2 is actually a great ending. I know we wish we could get part 1 rehashed into another slew of songs but part 2 is the rest of the full album and I just think it's OK! Her lyrics really go with my life at 24 and I am literally living in her lyrics as we speak. U go bebe!! Trying different things. Can't wait for the next real full album!!! 

11 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

I'm so proud of Kylie jenner, she came a long way from reality TV to music :mcry:

Kylie really wishes she had bebe vocals and writing talents.. and persona/personality. But she don't. She hides behind superficial things like butt/boob jobs/ fillers and makeup. That's all she has. No real artistry or creativity.  .  .or looks to be honest.. it's all fabricated for her .!

Mk so after listening in my car, I do agree that it's not that cohesive but the majority of the songs are total bops! I could definitely do without FGL but that mainly because country makes me cringe.