We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Avicii Teams Up With Rita Ora On New Banger “Lonely Together”

Instantly infectious.

Avicii's new EP titled AVĪCI has arrived, and it features an explosive dance track with Rita Ora titled "Lonely Together."

It's a far cry from Rita's recent release, "Your Song," off her forthcoming (debatable) album out some time in 2018. This time the pop star sings over the Avicii's infectious production crafted with Benny Blanco and Cashmere Cat. It's a summer banger to soak in before the cooler months creep in.

This sound really works for Rita. "Your Song" grew on me, but this is an instant hit right off the bat.

Check it out below:

Stream the entire EP below, which also features collaborations with AlunaGeorge, Billy Raffoul, Vargas & Lagola and Sandro Cavazza, as well as an Avicii remix of Cavazza’s ‘So Much Better’:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

12 hours ago, Dynasty said:

for some reason there's always something missing in her songs, i just cant get what exactly, but whenever i listen to her music i feel like i could like it, but there's something lacking in it so i fail to like it in the end:outwithit:

Well Your Song sounds like a demo it's so boring and goes no where, I think another part of it is her voice it's kinda lifeless on both this song and YS! I did like a couple of songs from her first album though.