We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

P!nk Has Questions On New Song “What About Us”: Listen

Sounds like any other P!nk song. She never evolves. Her music is bland. She doesn't know how to season her food well. Girl needs to be more creative and less repetitive. Too late though. I bet she'll perform this song up in the air doing gymnastics at the next award show. 

4 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

Sounds like any other P!nk song. She never evolves. Her music is bland. She doesn't know how to season her food well. Girl needs to be more creative and less repetitive. Too late though. I bet she'll perform this song up in the air doing gymnastics at the next award show. 

Pink always was stagnant, she's always coming with nice tunes and crazy videos. That's her formula and it's working. Though, when I first heard this song I thought it's one basic and generic one, but after a couple of plays it's getting enjoyable. 

It's okay, but I ain't really feeling it, a need a new hit from a true pop diva in the level of work or formation, something that'll stick to my brain and won't get out for like 6 months or something lol 

7 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

giphy.gif

53 minutes ago, Livin4art said:

It's okay, but I ain't really feeling it, a need a new hit from a true pop diva in the level of work or formation, something that'll stick to my brain and won't get out for like 6 months or something lol 

So you want something repetitive and basic, because that's what work is.:mattafact:

4 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

she's a great singer but i miss her rock style pop music, not the generic edm that's oversaturated 

Miss? She'd been doing this for years, including her last album being full of pop/rock bops

It's time for something new

gma.gif

9 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

:gloria: 

:orangu: 

:gloria: 

:orangu: 

57 minutes ago, G L O R Y said:

Miss? She'd been doing this for years, including her last album being full of pop/rock bops

It's time for something new

gma.gif

i agree, but that's not new, it's been reused so many times

10 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

but instead of hanging upside down, she'll be hanging from the side

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

but instead of hanging upside down, she'll be hanging from the side

giphy.gif

she will perform on a circular stage and the audience will be all around and she will do a 360 pointing out on the audience on "What about us" lyrics

3 hours ago, Camilo said:

So you want something repetitive and basic, because that's what work is.:mattafact:

No, I want something fresh and different not necessarily repetitive, Solange "cranes in the skies" and "mean what I mean" by aluna George also slayed me last year which was a great year for music BTW unlike this year :saycheese: