We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

P!nk Has Questions On New Song “What About Us”: Listen

"What about all the broken happy ever afters?"

P!nk’s new song “What About Us” has arrived.

P!nk usually kicks off an era with an upbeat pop rock song, but the pop star is taking a different approach this time around. The pop star enlisted songwriter/producer Steve Mac (Clean Bandit & Zara Larsson’s “Symphony,” Liam Payne’s “Strip That Down,” Rita Ora’s “Your Song” and Ed Sheeran’s “Shape Of You”) for her new tune. On it, she poses several unanswered questions about love.

“What about us? / What about all the times you said you had the answers?," she sings over a mid-tempo beat and a haunting piano melody. "What about us? / What about all the broken happy ever afters?"

"What About Us" serves as the first official single off the singer's forthcoming album, Beautiful Trauma, out October 13.

Listen:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

I like it, but I don't love it. Her voice sounds too raw too me. I kept waiting for something to wow me but it doesn't go anywhere in my opinion. I want her to bring her edge back and not be afraid to take chances.

I don't know what's happening to pop music, but everything is starting to be so boring. Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Selena Gomez, Fifth Harmony, and now Pink. I've been very disappointed lately.

It's definitely a fucking grower

gma.gif

At first I thought it was a little bit dated and basic but now sis... P!nk snatched the poor wigs again

gma.gif

And I want to mention that we finally got a lead which is not pop/rock so this is something new for her tbqfh

gma.gif

2 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

Sounds like it will be played a lot on the radio but i'm not really into it. Sober is still my favorite song of hers :mhm: 

that is one of P!nk's best videos tbh. Loved that era, I wouldn't be upset if she got the vanguard, she always delivers in her videos