We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Paris Hilton Is Putting The Finishing Touches On Her New Album

Comeback queen.

Pop emergency! Paris Hilton has a new album in the works, and it's near completion.

More than a decade has passed since the heiress released her self-titled, which featured "Jealousy,” “Stars Are Blind,” “Turn You On” and a cover of Rod Stewart’s “Do Ya Think I’m Sexy." There's no denying it's a guilty pop pleasure, but in the time since, the former reality TV star shifted her attention to expanding her multi-million dollar business empire and budding career as a DJ; the 36-year-old has a flourishing residency in Ibiza.

Her countless gigs as a song spinner have inspired her new album, which she previously said “has an electro pop dance feel” (listen to a teaser of one of the songs titled "Summer Reign"). We won't have to wait long to hear it; Paris hopped online to update fans on her many ongoing projects, which includes new tunes.

“I’m doing a new TV show that I’m really excited about, as well as my real estate projects around the world,” she said. “I'm also getting ready to release my 24th fragrance and finishing my new album.”

No word when she plans on releasing it, but if I were Taylor Swift I'd be SHAKING.

Excited for Paris' new album? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

If it's electropop, that's nice. But if she's gonna come at me with that garbage like her last EDM singles, keep it. Paris is still a great pop album though.

totally agree....what was her last song? it was like Good Times or something? it was so bad...which was a shame, cause I wanted to like it. 

Just now, MX3 said:

totally agree....what was her last song? it was like Good Times or something? it was so bad...which was a shame, cause I wanted to like it. 

It was some trap song with Birdman, lol. It wasn't AWFUL, but it's not something I would really bop to. She needs to serve another Turn It Up. :urite:

4 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Sadly ‘Stars Are Blind’ is better than many songs on the radio today :whitney:

I was hearing the song all the time on the radio back then. I was surprised when i found out it was a Paris Hilton song cause it was so catchy :bop: