We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Taylor Swift Looks Merciless In New Courtroom Sketches

They've gone viral.

Sketches from Taylor Swift's court hearing have gone viral.

Swift is in court right now for a lawsuit against DJ David Mueller, who she accuses of slipping his hand under her dress while they posed backstage together for a meet & greet at one of her 2013 concerts.

Mueller counter-sued Swift for slander, asking for $3m in damages and adamantly denies the allegations against him. Then, Swift counter-sued for assault and battery. She’s asking for a single $1. Clearly, this is not about the money for Swift – she’s proving a point.

The trial is underway. You can read the gritty details of day one here. A source described Swift as "very serious," and judging from new court drawings... she was indeed (see below).

The sketches have actually gone viral, and the overwhelming majority of Twitter users believe Katy Perry is the one responsible for creating them. Ah, leave it to the Internet to make a mockery out of a sexual assault lawsuit.

See them below:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

People are judging her about her exes but what the heck, even if she had a lot of them, that doesn't mean she can't get harrassed. The fact that she doesn't want any money says enough. It means she is telling the truth.

Where are all the feminists now whe you need them???

I will root for her. Go swift.

Well I did my little research on the story and honestly she seems to be totally TRIPPIN...
She is claiming that the guy touch her. But like right in front of a freaking photographer and countless other people. Like who would do that ?  being stupid enough not to know it's an instant career killer.

Seriously ...
 tumblr_mi418aFN8r1rvufhzo3_250.gif

She is one drama queen...

1 hour ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

People are judging her about her exes but what the heck, even if she had a lot of them, that doesn't mean she can't get harrassed. The fact that she doesn't want any money says enough. It means she is telling the truth.

The fact that she's not asking for money actually annoys me because it shows how self-centered she is. I mean it's Taylor Swift, her voice and actions are seen and heard by millions, and if she actually says she's been a victim of sexual misconduct she should have asked for money and give it back to an organization helping women who are victims of that on a daily basis. 

6 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

This. Get him, Swift. :staysalty:

Why would she accuse a random not famous guy, take him to court, pay for the legal aspects of lawsuits, and not even ask for any normal amount of money if she wasn't telling the truth. Who really wants to spend months of their time when they could be at work or on vacation to dedicate to the legal process. It would make no sense for her to do that

I think it's funny how she is getting bashed for fending for her own pride yet everyone here praises Kesha for accusing someone of rape that could never be proven (as actual RAPE, we know they had sex in exchange for Kesha's success) and that she denied on previous occasions....

On 8/10/2017 at 3:58 AM, jordeezy said:

I think it's funny how she is getting bashed for fending for her own pride yet everyone here praises Kesha for accusing someone of rape that could never be proven (as actual RAPE, we know they had sex in exchange for Kesha's success) and that she denied on previous occasions....

I know you all are like wuuut about what I am saying now, but it ALWAYS bugs me SO HARD that there is a possibility there was no rape with Kesha. Maybe it is a baseless doubt, but it makes me feel so hollow about it all. It really irritates the heck out of me. Yes, she is obviously hurt, but it might be more complicated.