We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Fergie Teases New 'Double Dutchess' Clips

Pretending the album didn't leak.

Most if not all of Fergie's record leaked last week, but the pop star is rolling promo plans out like that never happened.

Fergie should have rush-released right then and there, but here we are a week later and the singer is still teasing bits and pieces. The timing is a bit odd, but nonetheless there are several new cinematic clips for fans to indulge in (She actually was photographed on vacation in Hawaii this week all smiles, as if she was entirely unaware the huge blow her career just absorbed).

In one video, Fergie is mesmerized by a stampeding swat team. Another shows her running through a door and slamming it shut. The clips feature the phrases fans love to hate: "more to come" and "to be continued." That remains to be seen.

Watch below:

⛓⛓

A post shared by Fergie (@fergie) on

SPLIT ⚔️⚔️

i see u ??

who's there ??

been hearing voices...

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

I feel like these visuals don't match the songs very well. 

Like this is some dark gothic sh!t (which I love as a theme) but the songs don't sound like that.

Ugh what a mess... this whole era has been a mess.  What happened to her?  She used to be awesome.  
Also, what happened to her face?  Ugh... she doesn't even look like Fergie anymore in those new clips with all that work she got done.

:gross:

13 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

Laaawd what a tragic mess, it's like Britney teasing radar  :lostney:

That actually happened with Blackout back in 2007, Jive released it earlier because of the leaks, as far as i remember only Toy Soldier and Freakshow didn't leak.

7 hours ago, Chris88 said:

To be honest the promos look very nice and maybe she can surprise us. But with her album leaking, I don't even know what she's still trying to do. 

I have to say visually, the marketing is absolutely dope. Ugh I wish Britney had something like that for Glory.  

I am listening to the leaked album now, I kinda like Enchanted. At first listening I felt it was all over the place but on a third listening I kinda love it.

Like It Aint Nuttin' feels like it contradicts Life Goes On and also feels like it is written by will.i.am.