We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Rihanna Can’t Be Bothered To Feature On A Diplo Track, Apologizes

Rihanna says sorry.

Rihanna's had every opportunity to hop on a Major Lazer track, yet here we are.

UPDATE // AUGUST 9:

Rihanna heard Diplo's plea loud and clear. She's also sorry for the rain forest-sized shade.

#DutyFree ??? My bad @diplo

A post shared by badgalriri (@badgalriri) on

EARLIER // AUGUST 8:

Diplo has worked with literally every major artist. Except for the Barbados beauty. In a new interview with GQ, the hitmaker says it's not for a lack of effort.

“I just want her on a Major Lazer song. She's like the one artist that we can't ever get,” he said. “I think before we're all done, she'll be on a song of ours. Hopefully. But if not, I don't really care.”

Except it appears he does care. Very much so.

And get this... she could have featured on “Lean On” instead of MØ. “I played her ‘Lean On.’ She was like, I don't do house music. I face-palmed so hard on that one,” he continued.

A kii.

“Another time I had a session with her, and Future was also invited. The Weeknd was there. Metro Boomin was there before anybody knew who he was. I was so contact high. Future played her, like, 700 songs. It was four in the morning. Finally, I was like, Yo, G, I'm leaving unless you let me play her a song. So I played her a song. And she was like, 'This sounds like a reggae song at an airport.' I was like, ‘I’m gonna go kill myself.’"

Better luck next time, Diplo!

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Lean On would have sucked with her voice... MO's voice worked perfectly with it.

I do agree they should have a song together.  She would have worked great on their latest EP which is more her style.  And please... they don't even do house music lol.