We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

The Physical Copy Of Kesha’s New Album ‘Rainbow’ Is Wonderfully Psychedelic

A reflection of the music to come.

Kesha's Rainbow art is a colorful reflection of the music to come.

The singer's forthcoming album Rainbow is shaping up to be quite the comeback, and it won't be long before we have it. It's slated for an official release this Friday (Aug. 11), though I imagine it will hit the net in its entirety ahead of schedule. Why? Because some fans already have a physical copy of it.

They're sharing a glimpse of the artwork, which was dreamed up by designer Robert Beatty (he created artwork for Tame Impala and Flaming Lips) with art direction from Brian Roettinger and photography by Olivia Bee. It looks incredible. Physical formats of music are near extinction, so let's take a moment to appreciate this, yeah?

Check it out below:

Thoughts on the Rainbow art? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

I heard it leaked online, has anyone listened? I am waiting till Friday personally, but I've been reading people's reactions online. Seems like a lot of country and I'm not sure how I feel about it. Still stoked though! 

1 hour ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I heard it leaked online, has anyone listened? I am waiting till Friday personally, but I've been reading people's reactions online. Seems like a lot of country and I'm not sure how I feel about it. Still stoked though! 

It leaked in great quality, yeah. People are going too far with that country descriptions tbh. I saw some people even comparing this album with "Joanne", which is total nonsense, cause they sound nothing alike. When it comes to music, it has pop/rock vibe and maybe 2-3 country tracks. It's mostly pop/rock record. Lyrically, It's still old fun Kesha, but I would say mature version of her. She really seems more confident with her vocal lately and you can clearly hear that. Title track is outstanding imo. I won't ruin first listen experience to you, but I will tell you that "Spaceship" has really powerful outro you would be probably intrigued of. Interesting record, for sure.

6 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

It leaked in great quality, yeah. People are going too far with that country descriptions tbh. I saw some people even comparing this album with "Joanne", which is total nonsense, cause they sound nothing alike. When it comes to music, it has pop/rock vibe and maybe 2-3 country tracks. It's mostly pop/rock record. Lyrically, It's still old fun Kesha, but I would say mature version of her. She really seems more confident with her vocal lately and you can clearly hear that. Title track is outstanding imo. I won't ruin first listen experience to you, but I will tell you that "Spaceship" has really powerful outro you would be probably intrigued of. Interesting record, for sure.

Omg I'm so stoked, I'm seeing mixed reviews from people online so I don't know what to expect. Some people are saying. Spaceship is amazing and others are saying it's not good at all:embarrassney: I have heard that Rainbow is amazing, and that Boots is a fun track so I'm excited!

18 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Omg I'm so stoked, I'm seeing mixed reviews from people online so I don't know what to expect. Some people are saying. Spaceship is amazing and others are saying it's not good at all:embarrassney: I have heard that Rainbow is amazing, and that Boots is a fun track so I'm excited!

Don't even bother to read reviews, most of them are nothing, but pure imagination. "Boots" is the closest to old Kesha sound you will hear on this record. My personal favorites atm are  "Let 'Em Talk", "Woman", "Praying", "Learn To Let Go", "Finding You", "Rainbow" & "Boogie Feet", but there are no terrible tracks on this record tho. Every single song is listenable. :soyeah:

4 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

Don't even bother to read reviews, most of them are nothing, but pure imagination. "Boots" is the closest to old Kesha sound you will hear on this record. My personal favorites atm are  "Let 'Em Talk", "Woman", "Praying", "Learn To Let Go", "Finding You", "Rainbow" & "Boogie Feet", but there are no terrible tracks on this record tho. Every single song is listenable. :soyeah:

Yesssss I'm super excited! I will let you know what I think on Friday, if I can make it that long without listening to the leaks. Wish I preordered online so I could've gotten my copy by now:hype:

9 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Spaceship is great, to me it is really country :flawlessbye:

I love the booklet! Not much of a fan of the cover though, which seems to be a theme lately, great album booklets with horrible covers.

I do hope it gets a vinyl release :unbelievableney: