We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chaoscontrol

The Positivity Thread

@$elfish thank you!! You're a great member too :) I am really glad to see that even though things get crazy here, everyone really does seem to have a mutual respect for eachother. After all, we all are here for a mutual reason!

There's nothing wrong with having different tastes/opinions on the music/videos. That's what's great about this forum, we can all discuss one of our favorite artists and all of our opinions are so all over the place, it really is great! 

17 hours ago, Edge Of Clockin' You said:

Oh my god this is such a great idea. We've had enough of unnecessary arguments. Thank's for the thread, we were needing it @Chaoscontrol, you're actually one of my favorite members here, never forget that it was the iconic Blur that got us talking. You're a really positive member and if everyone had a bit of your positivity, this forum would be a way better place.

@ShowdownITZ You're an ICONIC member here, one of the very few people that I know that will never turn your back on me and I hope that one day we'll be friends outside Exhale. We share similar opinions and I hope u start stanning my girl, Rem.

@Justney You haven't stalked me lately, so I think I will have to start stalking you haha. I like you as a member, we share similar opinions and you have a great/fun personality. You're one of mine, strong opinions yet no desperation to argue.

@button Like you as a member, we may not always agree (although most of the time I think we do) but that doesn't make us argue, we respect each others opinion and I remember that you were one of the first members I spoke to here (remember u telling me why Slave underperformed in America). Plus you seem like someone I'd have a some laughs and a glass of wine at 2am with (expect I hate wine and I'm underage, I think you're too:dead:).

@Urbanney The other day u said you loved me in my thread and left me like this:calculating: well if you love me, I love you too:lemmetellu:

@Damsel in Distress I don't know what happened to you, but I've missed you since you left me:crying11: You were the very first person that I spoke to and [confession time] I actually registered because of you. I had been reading this forum for months and would end up signing up soon but u were the final push. Remember our conversation?

@danny1994 I simply like you and find you a genuine/pure member. You're very polite and respectful, well know you'll always have my respect too. I don't think we'll ever have problems. Read the below one   :moorangu:

@Body ache I'll erase the mini beef that happened between us, I forgive you for calling me whatever you called me that initiated our beef. Danny was also in the beef but I'm sure he forgives you too. Danny, we have to give him props for his iconic 40 sec each song setlist:dead:

As for Britney, we do criticise her, but let's give her props for still being out there and doing some promo, everyone thought she would never sing again. I have an older cousin who has been a STAN since '99 and she was telling me the other day that at some point in '07 she thought Britney would never come back. Take my hat off for that. A true Queen.

:makeitrain:you're so lovely bby, thank you!!

4 minutes ago, Nickey said:

Can I get some positive vibes on here? I'm having a tough time with my boyfriend...fucking heartbroken :(

Life's too short too worry about that tbh just have fun and talk to your close friends and family sis 

I hope things get better:tehe::kiss:

1 hour ago, Nickey said:

Can I get some positive vibes on here? I'm having a tough time with my boyfriend...fucking heartbroken :(

Aww I am sorry to hear. I am also having a tough time romantically right now (not my bf, but there was potential I thought). Just know that everything usually happens for a reason, and whatever it suppose to happen will happen! 

Regardless of the outcome, you'll look back on this time period next year and realize it all worked out for the better :) 

1 hour ago, Nickey said:

I know how it feels, I can only tell you to stay strong. I hope that things will get better for you soon! :bigkiss:

I know I'm a few days late and this thread is already buried deep but here's my positive post.

@Chaoscontrol Thank you for this thread. I love the fact that Exhale, for a brief moment, was able to put aside it's negativity and be nice to each other. I think you're a great member and I like your avi. :kiss:

@danny1994 Flawless taste, makes great points and likes Pon de Replay. :myjam: Loved to talk to him in binary code. :kiss:

@britmebaby_onemoretime I love the "candid" threads you make. Keep them coming. :kiss:

@LoanSPW Love the top 5 games you make. Can't wait for the ITZ one. :kiss:

@BoyToySoldier Thanks for the explicit tracks you sent me once. You're a great member. :kiss:

@ShowdownITZ One of the few people here who doesn't hate Shakira, great taste, stans Mariah. :kiss:

@britneyspears You make great music and you're an amazing woman. :kiss:

I also like: @I_Need_Me @fucknfurter @Edge of Clockin' You @$elfish. There are also other members I like but they're already in my "Favorite Users" thread.

43 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I know I'm a few days late and this thread is already buried deep but here's my positive post.

@Chaoscontrol Thank you for this thread. I love the fact that Exhale, for a brief moment, was able to put aside it's negativity and be nice to each other. I think you're a great member and I like your avi. :kiss:

@danny1994 Flawless taste, makes great points and likes Pon de Replay. :myjam: Loved to talk to him in binary code. :kiss:

@britmebaby_onemoretime I love the "candid" threads you make. Keep them coming. :kiss:

@LoanSPW Love the top 5 games you make. Can't wait for the ITZ one. :kiss:

@BoyToySoldier Thanks for the explicit tracks you sent me once. You're a great member. :kiss:

@ShowdownITZ One of the few people here who doesn't hate Shakira, great taste, stans Mariah. :kiss:

@britneyspears You make great music and you're an amazing woman. :kiss:

I also like: @I_Need_Me @fucknfurter @Edge of Clockin' You @$elfish. There are also other members I like but they're already in my "Favorite Users" thread.

Thank you, you have great taste too. I feel so good when people compliment my music taste :mcry: Shakira slander will NOT be allowed anymore in this forum, she's a legend :lemmetellu: I hope you are streaming Wild Thoughts so it can dethrone Despactio and then Mariah's record will be safe :lemmetellu:

3 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I hope you are streaming Wild Thoughts so it can dethrone Despactio and then Mariah's record will be safe :lemmetellu:

I don't live in the US so my streming doesn't make any difference. :nicki2:

Just now, Pedro Dantas said:

I don't live in the US so my streming doesn't make any difference. :nicki2:

Oh true, I forgot :hype: I am so desperate, I am stanning Pink right now cause it looks like she's the only who can do it :tiffsniffle: 

3 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Oh true, I forgot :hype: I am so desperate, I am stanning Pink right now cause it looks like she's the only who can do it :tiffsniffle: 

P!nk isn't a hot debut kinda artist, she's more about longevity (JGMAR). :meltdown: I wish Taylor would release something right now (never thought I would ever say this). :crying1:

3 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

P!nk isn't a hot debut kinda artist, she's more about longevity (JGMAR). :meltdown: I wish Taylor would release something right now (never thought I would ever say this). :crying1:

I was thinking about Taylor beating it. I never thought it would get to this :lemmetellu: The music industry today is so depressing :nyheadache: but Taylor better come at the VMAs and make that song go #1. Did you see the performers for the VMAs? :gross: btw Hung Up came on shuffle :carpoolney:

24 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I was thinking about Taylor beating it. I never thought it would get to this :lemmetellu: The music industry today is so depressing :nyheadache: but Taylor better come at the VMAs and make that song go #1. Did you see the performers for the VMAs? :gross: btw Hung Up came on shuffle :carpoolney:

The VMAs this year are gonna be tragic. :meltdown: Compare this year's mess to 2009, when we had Gaga, Kanye/Taylor, Beyoncé, Madonna, Janet, etc. :nydisgust:

And the nominations are completly rigged. How the hell did 5H get two nomitations? :nyheadache: And some of the categories... :nyheadache: "Best Fight Against the System"? :nyheadache: Seeing how hard they are trying to appeal to SJWs ("moonperson"), Alessia Cara will probably win VOTY. :leaving:

I miss these VMAs:

Spoiler

Madonna-Ger_e_i-1984-VMA-performans_n_n-bilinmeyenleri.jpgtumblr_m1dno7eJm31r2rkbxo4_500.jpghqdefault.jpgbritney-spears-madonna-vmas-2003-kiss-billboard-650.jpgbritney-spears-vma-p8W.jpgPregnant-Beyonce-Knowles-Performing-2011-VMA-Video.jpggaga_vma09_looks4.jpglady-gaga-vma-fashion-5.jpeg8db1fd9aa122b249ea39302ea127a66a.jpgleaked-audio-of-kanye-west-slamming-tayl

And Hung Up is such a bop! :myjam: Number 1 in 41 countries btw. :queenflopga:

6 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

The VMAs this year are gonna be tragic. :meltdown: Compare this year's mess to 2009, when we had Gaga, Kanye/Taylor, Beyoncé, Madonna, Janet, etc. :nydisgust:

And the nominations are completly rigged. How the hell did 5H get two nomitations? :nyheadache: And some of the categories... :nyheadache: "Best Fight Against the System"? :nyheadache: Seeing how hard they are trying to appeal to SJWs ("moonperson"), Alessia Cara will probably win VOTY. :leaving:

I miss these VMAs:

Reveal hidden contents

Madonna-Ger_e_i-1984-VMA-performans_n_n-bilinmeyenleri.jpgtumblr_m1dno7eJm31r2rkbxo4_500.jpghqdefault.jpgbritney-spears-madonna-vmas-2003-kiss-billboard-650.jpgbritney-spears-vma-p8W.jpgPregnant-Beyonce-Knowles-Performing-2011-VMA-Video.jpggaga_vma09_looks4.jpglady-gaga-vma-fashion-5.jpeg8db1fd9aa122b249ea39302ea127a66a.jpgleaked-audio-of-kanye-west-slamming-tayl

And Hung Up is such a bop! :myjam: Number 1 in 41 countries btw. :queenflopga:

I don't even wanna watch honestly it looks so bad :triggered: I know the categories are so bad "Best Fight Against the System" had me dying :dead: I hope something happens but I know nothing will. We haven't had an iconic moment since 2013. 5H really got a nomination for best choreography when they dance worse than Femme Fatale Britney :pieceofwhat: