We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chaoscontrol

The Positivity Thread

1 hour ago, Edge Of Clockin' You said:

Oh my god this is such a great idea. We've had enough of unnecessary arguments. Thank's for the thread, we were needing it @Chaoscontrol, you're actually one of my favorite members here, never forget that it was the iconic Blur that got us talking. You're a really positive member and if everyone had a bit of your positivity, this forum would be a way better place.

@ShowdownITZ You're an ICONIC member here, one of the very few people that I know that will never turn your back on me and I hope that one day we'll be friends outside Exhale. We share similar opinions and I hope u start stanning my girl, Rem.

@Justney You haven't stalked me lately, so I think I will have to start stalking you haha. I like you as a member, we share similar opinions and you have a great/fun personality. You're one of mine, strong opinions yet no desperation to argue.

@button Like you as a member, we may not always agree (although most of the time I think we do) but that doesn't make us argue, we respect each others opinion and I remember that you were one of the first members I spoke to here (remember u telling me why Slave underperformed in America). Plus you seem like someone I'd have a some laughs and a glass of wine at 2am with (expect I hate wine and I'm underage, I think you're too:dead:).

@Urbanney The other day u said you loved me in my thread and left me like this:calculating: well if you love me, I love you too:lemmetellu:

@Damsel in Distress I don't know what happened to you, but I've missed you since you left me:crying11: You were the very first person that I spoke to and [confession time] I actually registered because of you. I had been reading this forum for months and would end up signing up soon but u were the final push. Remember our conversation?

@danny1994 I simply like you and find you a genuine/pure member. You're very polite and respectful, well know you'll always have my respect too. I don't think we'll ever have problems. Read the below one   :moorangu:

@Body ache I'll erase the mini beef that happened between us, I forgive you for calling me whatever you called me that initiated our beef. Danny was also in the beef but I'm sure he forgives you too. Danny, we have to give him props for his iconic 40 sec each song setlist:dead:

As for Britney, we do criticise her, but let's give her props for still being out there and doing some promo, everyone thought she would never sing again. I have an older cousin who has been a STAN since '99 and she was telling me the other day that at some point in '07 she thought Britney would never come back. Take my hat off for that. A true Queen.

Thank you so much :gobaby: I really never thought I would make friends on the internet but you really are the MVP. But we should become friends outside of Exhale. I don't know how tho :4music: but icons always find a way :yeahhh: 

57 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Thank you so much :gobaby: I really never thought I would make friends on the internet but you really are the MVP. But we should become friends outside of Exhale. I don't know how tho :4music: but icons always find a way :yeahhh: 

What is mvp?:nicki2:

An ocean between us ain't nothing icon. But I plan on moving to America when I get older.

18 minutes ago, Edge Of Clockin' You said:

What is mvp?:nicki2:

An ocean between us ain't nothing icon. But I plan on moving to America when I get older.

Most Valuable Player. You never heard people say the real MVP? They don't say that in the U.K. Btw do you have like Snapchat or an Instagram? I feel like that could be a way to be friends outside of Exhale.

49 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Most Valuable Player. You never heard people say the real MVP? They don't say that in the U.K. Btw do you have like Snapchat or an Instagram? I feel like that could be a way to be friends outside of Exhale.

Ain't got Snapchat and deleted my instagram account last year. Everyone has snapchat even my lil cousins but I can't find that thing funny. Do u have a twitter account?

3 hours ago, Edge Of Clockin' You said:

@Body ache I'll erase the mini beef that happened between us, I forgive you for calling me whatever you called me that initiated our beef. Danny was also in the beef but I'm sure he forgives you too. Danny, we have to give him props for his iconic 40 sec each song setlist:dead:

As for Britney, we do criticise her, but let's give her props for still being out there and doing some promo, everyone thought she would never sing again. I have an older cousin who has been a STAN since '99 and she was telling me the other day that at some point in '07 she thought Britney would never come back. Take my hat off for that. A true Queen.

Do I know you? :huh: Just kidding! :dorkney: Its forgotten forgiven. :hugs:

Thanks @Chaoscontrol for this thread. Seeing people fighting with each other yesterday was a nightmare. Thank god the thread disapeared. Hope this will bring back some peace!

I began to become a big Britney fan around 2004. I just love Britney! I know that she isn't the best performer right now, but I love her music and her voice of course! Plus she seems way more happy now than she was some time ago, and seeing her that way make me appreciate her even more! I hope I'll be able to see her live once again one day.

As for the exhalers, I have to admit that I don't really know you: I've been really active since around the time Glory was released. The one I might know the most here is @St3v3n, and I haven't talked to him that much, but he's cool, lives not too far away from me and does amazing remixes!

@BoyToySoldier is always helpful and kind. I saw him quite often on threads regarding unreleased tracks, always providing us with the correct informations. He's also helping users to find the bonus tracks in the highest quality possible. You seem to be an audiophile and I like that. Thanks for being here.

@Isla. and @I Think I'm Ready Now you were of a huge support and I can't thank you enough for that! @fucknfurter @SlayOut @ShowdownITZ @"I always sing live!" @Pedro Dantas @It'sSamB!tchyou all seem cool too!

Of course @Chaoscontrol, by making this thread you're showing that you're a very kind person and apparently you're a Sonic fan so that's a plus! ;)

Also thanks to the ones who complimented my Rediscover projects, YOU are amazing!

I wish that I could know you all more one day, because you seem to be amazing persons! Seeing you post make me happier than I was before, because I know that you won't post something negative/delusional about Britney and that you're disrespectful.

@Margaery it's ok, I don't hate you or anything, the thread went all over the place pretty quickly anyway.

Also to «add some positivity» here, I can now announce that the second single of Glory Rediscover will be released soon! The results of Blackout's Top 5 will be published tomorrow or the next day and I'm intending to continue the games due to popular demand! :)

3 hours ago, LoanSPW said:

Thanks @Chaoscontrol for this thread. Seeing people fighting with each other yesterday was a nightmare. Thank god the thread disapeared. Hope this will bring back some peace!

I began to become a big Britney fan around 2004. I just love Britney! I know that she isn't the best performer right now, but I love her music and her voice of course! Plus she seems way more happy now than she was some time ago, and seeing her that way make me appreciate her even more! I hope I'll be able to see her live once again one day.

As for the exhalers, I have to admit that I don't really know you: I've been really active since around the time Glory was released. The one I might know the most here is @St3v3n, and I haven't talked to him that much, but he's cool, lives not too far away from me and does amazing remixes!

@BoyToySoldier is always helpful and kind. I saw him quite often on threads regarding unreleased tracks, always providing us with the correct informations. He's also helping users to find the bonus tracks in the highest quality possible. You seem to be an audiophile and I like that. Thanks for being here.

@Isla. and @I Think I'm Ready Now you were of a huge support and I can't thank you enough for that! @fucknfurter @SlayOut @ShowdownITZ @"I always sing live!" @Pedro Dantas @It'sSamB!tchyou all seem cool too!

Of course @Chaoscontrol, by making this thread you're showing that you're a very kind person and apparently you're a Sonic fan so that's a plus! ;)

Also thanks to the ones who complimented my Rediscover projects, YOU are amazing!

I wish that I could know you all more one day, because you seem to be amazing persons! Seeing you post make me happier than I was before, because I know that you won't post something negative/delusional about Britney and that you're disrespectful.

@Margaery it's ok, I don't hate you or anything, the thread went all over the place pretty quickly anyway.

Also to «add some positivity» here, I can now announce that the second single of Glory Rediscover will be released soon! The results of Blackout's Top 5 will be published tomorrow or the next day and I'm intending to continue the games due to popular demand! :)

Yay thanks :kiss: this was really sweet! I'm glad the games are carrying on and you'll be posting the Blackout results:clap: 

Yeah, seems like Exhale drama fights happen every week now and I can't help but eyeroll even though lowkey I kind of live for the drama! 

giphy.gif <<<--- me during Exhale drama

Still... there's no place like Exhale. Even through all the drama, fights and bashing you guys are some of the funniest people I've encountered. :bgrin:

Also, shoutout to @LoanSPW for awesome polls that give an opinionated person such as myself a platform to express said opinions; @$elfish for keeping things interesting with new avatars every damn second of the day aaand @JustLuvMe for being my Exhale crush. That's all! :flawlessbye:

P.S. - Where the f is @I'mSoCurious:calculating:

2 hours ago, "I always sing live!" said:

Yeah, seems like Exhale drama fights happen every week now and I can't help but eyeroll even though lowkey I kind of live for the drama! 

giphy.gif <<<--- me during Exhale drama

Still... there's no place like Exhale. Even through all the drama, fights and bashing you guys are some of the funniest people I've encountered. :bgrin:

Also, shoutout to @LoanSPW for awesome polls that give an opinionated person such as myself a platform to express said opinions; @$elfish for keeping things interesting with new avatars every damn second of the day aaand @JustLuvMe for being my Exhale crush. That's all! :flawlessbye:

P.S. - Where the f is @I'mSoCurious:calculating:

Aww thx bby:kiss: I'll always try to change my avatar:tehe: 

Since this is a positive thread I wanna shout out some positive/nice members:tehe:

@Margaery is a really cool and nice member and so is @Chaoscontrol (I'm also glad there is another queen here that appreciates a good game series) @Spearsfan is a really nice member too he/she can have normal discussions without lashing out and spamming downvotes

i also can't forget the iconic nun squad 

@Denise @fucknfurter @Itachi @Pedro Dantas

All of y'all shook 

Qlo3J_s-200x150.gif

@ShowdownITZ @Edge Of Clockin' You @"I always sing live!"

Are honorable , funny and iconic legends too 

45 minutes ago, $elfish said:

Since this is a positive thread I wanna shout out some positive/nice members:tehe:

@Margaery is a really cool and nice member and so is @Chaoscontrol (I'm also glad there is another queen here that appreciates a good game series) @Spearsfan is a really nice member too he/she can have normal discussions without lashing out and spamming downvotes

All of y'all shook 

Qlo3J_s-200x150.gif

:bpout::hugs::kiss:

1 hour ago, $elfish said:

All of y'all shook 

Qlo3J_s-200x150.gif

Thank you :uknowit:

10 hours ago, LoanSPW said:

Aww, thank you so much! You seem cool, too!

10 hours ago, LoanSPW said:

:omgreallyney: Really? That's so awesome, on both counts! Huzzah! Thank you!

2 hours ago, $elfish said:

sss_zpsv3njl6uz.gif?t=1502132317

Thank you, sis. :hugs:

3 hours ago, $elfish said:

All of y'all shook 

Qlo3J_s-200x150.gif

Aw thank's:bigkiss: I like you too, I've seen you around and you seem like a nice member.