We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Chaoscontrol

The Positivity Thread

After a few brief exchanges with @ShowdownITZ and @fucknfurter in another thread, I've just thought about how much negativity there is flying around here all the time. Fights, insults and dragging within so many threads, so I had the idea to make a positivity thread :) 

Say something positivity about Britney and/or another member! I'll start. 

I've been down lately, between family drama and my romantic life. Britney's music always makes me feel better, and she has so many songs that there's always one that can relate to how I'm feeling in the moment, wether that be happy or sad. 

Her songs have helped me get through some really tough times in the past, and continue to do so. Her music feels like I have a friend by my side, even when the world seems to be against me. And for that I am super grateful! 

So, who's next? Remember, positivity only! Let's leave the negativity out of it!:queenriri:

I'm glad Britney's music helps cheer you up! I do that myself with her music whenever I need the boost, too.

Let's see.... About Britney: She is looking much, much happier in the last two/three years, and that's nice to see. It really is. She looks great, too.

About other members: @BoyToySoldier is a fantastic member, very positive but also very realistic. Same with @LostInAnImage. I see them both as friends/smile whenever I see their posts, and hope they feel the same.

And in truth, there's honestly no one here I seriously dislike: like I see positives even in those I disagree with, and am never so upset that I can't smile or laugh when someone I've gotten into a disagreement with here makes a good point/says something funny.

3 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

About other members: @BoyToySoldier is a fantastic member, very positive but also very realistic. 

Yes! When I was a lurker I always thought his posts were incredibly down to earth and he was never shady towards others. 

@BoyToySoldier I see you boy, keep doin you:queenriri:

I'm happy for these kind of threads! :) We need more of them.

I'm 

3 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

About other members: @BoyToySoldier is a fantastic member, very positive but also very realistic. Same with @LostInAnImage. I see them both as friends/smile whenever I see their posts, and hope they feel the same.

I'm happy for these threads :) 

I will also agree with @fucknfurter that @BoyToySoldier and @LostInAnImage have always been positive and realistic.  Great members to have around!

I guess I will say that I too love that Britney has many songs I can relate to, even if the song isn't necessarily about what I am going through.  The emotion and message of the songs still makes me feel like I can relate.

• I like how everyone who knows me, knows that I love Britney lol. 
  • I've been a fan since day 1. She's the only female/ pop artist that I often listen to and I'm so glad she's still making music. And I'm very thankful for that.

miley-britney-gif.gif

• I love how happy and healthy she is right now. You can see the progress she's made the past years.
  • And I'm very thankful for the fans who care about her music/personality/well-being above everything else
  • And importantly...  

giphy.gif

:tiffcackle:

6 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Yes! When I was a lurker I always thought his posts were incredibly down to earth and he was never shady towards others. 

@BoyToySoldier I see you boy, keep doin you:queenriri:

Well I think I might have been a little extra to some once in a while but I'm doing my best to be nice and fair now, so thank you! :) 

2 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

This is me to a T:cuteidk: anytime I'm rolling up anywhere, people 80% of the time expect Britney blasting:bop:

loool When Britney is on the TV or somewhere, my friends will look at me like, "hey hey it's Britney!"

And my FB feeds are like 20% random stuff,  20% social issues/rights, and  60% Britney related loool

Well Britney is my #1 fave and in all honesty I still think she's a average performer. Sometimes you guys do come for her too much, but I understand why. Her music is still great and really never ages. 

As for members: @Edge Of Clockin' You He was my first friend here and now he was my 1,000th upvote :crying1: truly an iconic moment. We had some iconic conversations and you have great music taste :saycheese: @Chaoscontrol is always making feel like a legend when I do my reviews and he's always nice to everyone and you always have some good Britney references :urite: and @BoyToySoldier always giving me those bonus tracks :yesplease: such a legend and he always has smart points :mattafact:

She's an amazing woman. :crying4:

She has helped me with her songs. :mcry:

I just love her. :wontcry:

-•-

@BoyToySoldier thanks for giving me Lossless files and very cool chats :myjam:

@SlayOut You always make me laugh with your posts :jumpney: you're amazing sistren 

@Shadow. You are a nice member, Blackout is a rock album:lanacackle: 

tbh I don't think i have exhale friends but these people up here are very cool :verycool:

I'm still thankful that Britney went to my country and finally had the chance to see her. No matter how crappy her performance was (compared to prime Britney of course), that one night seeing her definitely is one of the highlights of my life. :gobaby:

I appreciate @cheri's straightforwardness in pointing out the flaws in Britney's artistry in general. I have to admit I was once very apologetic of Britney's professional affairs and used to defend her big time from everything; in fact I used to downvote cheri a lot because her posts seemed so negative. But she and other members made me realize it's okay not to suck everything Britney does and gives. That it's normal to be objective and criticize her music and art. I definitely do not agree with everything she says (like there are songs that I like which she doesn't), but I have high respect for her. If you read through her posts she's very informative and I'm learning from her. :urite:

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I actually do respect how versatile @cheri 's knowledge of music and pop culture is. I love that.:howiroll:

Definitely agreed. She's the only other Guns N' Roses fan on this board besides me, I think, lmao, and she knows her stuff about them; not just a, "I like Sweet Child O'Mine" person. Plus her knowledge of pop culture in general is just mindblowing. I agree with @Itachi, you can really learn a lot from her posts.

And I think @Lilith and I have the same taste in films and music too, since I know she's a Marilyn Manson fan.