We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Miley Cyrus, Fifth Harmony, Katy Perry And More Performing At The VMAs

And your 2017 MTV VMA performers are...

And your 2017 MTV VMA performers are...

We're a few short weeks away from the Video Music Awards, and the lineup was just announced. The star-studded list includes performances from Miley Cyrus, Ed Sheeran, Fifth Harmony, Lorde, The Weeknd, Thirty Seconds to Mars and Shawn Mendes will join host Katy Perry at the show, taking place Aug. 27.

Other things worth mentioning? The Moonman Award is now renamed to the Moonperson Award (K), and they added a "Best Fight Against the System" category.

No performance from Britney? Gaga? Then no VMAs. And also a kii at Camila Cabello not performing (as of now) because of Fifth Harmony's presence.

See the new promo below:

? Performing live at the 2017 #VMAs...?

A post shared by MTV (@mtv) on

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

1 hour ago, The Holy Spearit said:

BOOOOOORRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGG! Take me back to the time when Britney, Eminem, Marilyn Manson, Linkin Park, MJ, Mariah, Missy Elliott, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Lil Kim etc were all at the same award ceremony

This made me feel so old!!! But I agree, I don't know who majority of the "celebrities" are at award shows anymore. 

EASILY the worst lineup ever. 

Fifth Harmony, Shawn Mendes, Ed Sheeran, and Lorde? You've GOT to be kidding me.

And that's half of all the performances! 

Where are the true artists who give incredible performances with amazing choreography?

Used to have Britney slaying and JT and *NSYNC and P!nk and J.Lo.......I mean, they don't even have a hip hop artist performing. It's literally just an X Factor group, a white red head who plays acoustic guitar, a YouTube star who is also just a white guy who plays guitar, Lorde who gives very boring (and weird) performances, and an ex Disney star....Katy Perry is somewhat interesting but has flopped hard recently.

30 Seconds to Mars is the ONLY act announced that are a legitimately great artist worth looking forward to. 

And what about Bruno Mars or DJ Khaled and Rihanna or Charlie Puth or Kesha or Selena Gomez OR Demi Lovato??????????

Game of Thrones is more entartaining to watch than just to see that red head, Ed Sheeren, standing there, singing shape of you and thinking how he's the greatest musician the earth has ever seen. 

The music industry is just tragic nowadays. The only fine act from the list is Miley Cyrus and I hope she wins the best pop video.

28 minutes ago, Brat2017 said:

VMAS are supposed to be for performers

Ed Sheeran............Shawn Mendes............Lorde............... :gross:

2 white guys that play guitar, an X Factor group that is flopping, Lorde who gives extremely boring performances, Katy Perry who has flopped hard lately, and Miley, who doesn't really perform. And I don't really care about The Weekend. His stuff is predictable and not exciting.

What about Bruno, Selena, Demi, or DJ Khaled and Rihanna??? 

What a mess!

3 minutes ago, Style. said:

Game of Thrones is more entartaining to watch than just to see that red head, Ed Sheeren, standing there, singing shape of you and thinking how he's the greatest musician the earth has ever seen. 

The music industry is just tragic nowadays. The only fine act from the list is Miley Cyrus and I hope she wins the best pop video.

She's okay, but I mean, she doesn't really perform much either. Most of her performances are her just standing there singing and she is literally famous for twerking. She didn't perform, she TWERKED. Embarrassing really. Britney shocked people by being brilliant, not trashy. Not looking forward to the show this year. Most of the nominees are awful too!