We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
IconicShow

Aaron Carter Comes Out As Bisexual

On 10/08/2017 at 2:33 AM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

:omg: Why couldn't he come out 10 years ago when I would've given a sh!t? :crying1: Now he's all... Gross.

And omg does this mean he really did date Chris Crocker last year? :gross: How the hell does that cum dumpster keep landing these gorgeous men?

What! :o I love Aaron! I find him very attractive. There is something RAW, just RAW I love about him. It's like that rugged, raw, vagabond side coupled with that cute, ultra slim, blond, angelic side. Cum worthy! :awyeah:

9 hours ago, Arckangel said:

What! :o I love Aaron! I find him very attractive. There is something RAW, just RAW I love about him. It's like that rugged, raw, vagabond side coupled with that cute, ultra slim, blond, angelic side. Cum worthy! :awyeah:

Nah, I'm glad he's recovered from his drug addiction, but it fucking aged him 10 years. He doesn't look 29, he looks 40. Somehow, he looks older than Nick. :wtf: Mix that in with his thug fuckboy look and I'm not pleased. :nonono: If he fucks like a champ, I'd still hit it though. :queenflopga: 'Cause he's not entirely hideous looking.