We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
IconicShow

Aaron Carter Comes Out As Bisexual

It's never easy coming out but i find the timing curious. I mean why now, when he has a steady girlfriend. He's been getting a lot of press lately and this is extending his new found 15mins. 

Ultimately, this takes guts coming out in such a big way. Now can we speculate who the guy was he sucked off at 17?! :whitney:

fd2399fdb9baec26a493d7fa555f8c96.jpg

lou-pearlman-and-unhappy-aaron-carter.jp

cazu2_duyaaiipu.jpg

alg-carter-jackson-jpg.jpg

King.

King.

There's an important update in the life of Aaron Carter: He and girlfriend Madison Parker have broken up following his revelation that he is bisexual.

“To start off, I would like to say that I love each and EVERY ONE of my fans. There’s something I’d like to say that I feel is important for myself and my identity that has been weighing on my chest for nearly half of my life. I grew up in this entertainment industry at a very young age and when I was around 13-year-old I started to find boys and girls attractive," Carter said in a message posted on social media over the weekend.

Related:
Aaron Carter Drops “Sooner Or Later” Video Amidst Controversy

“There were years that went by that I thought about it, but wasn’t until I was 17-year old, after a few relationships with girls, I had an experience with a male that I had an attraction to who I also worked with and grew up with.”

He also included a quote from Boy George: “I’ve never felt as though I didn’t belong, I just acted as though I did.”

Read the full message below:

Also...

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Last year he was "flirting" and having fun with Chris Crocker, so this statement about his sexuality wasn't really needed in my opinion. But with the bad press he had those last weeks I feel like it's just to overshadow that. Sometimes I feel like people believe that talking about their sexuality, addiction problems, and other stuff is just the punchline to their bad press. 

15 hours ago, Isla. said:

I'm happy for him. It's kinda annoying how people keep referring to him as 'gay' though when he's made it clear he's attracted to both genders.

That's how it goes cause most people think most men that claim their bi want men more than women, then when some say their bi they only start being with men.

Labels suck.

15 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

That's how it goes cause most people think most men that claim their bi want men more than women, then when some say their bi they only start being with men.

Labels suck.

I don't think labels necessarily suck - I know loads of LGBT people who are proud to identify as gay/lesbian/bi/trans etc. it's just the fact that people can be attracted to both genders yet when they're with someone of the same sex they're gay or if they're with someone of the opposite sex they're straight and most people seem to think bisexuality is only a phase as well. People can be bicurious and experiment but most people who identify as bisexual have made it clear they are attracted to both genders and can have relationships with both sexes.

6 minutes ago, Isla. said:

I don't think labels necessarily suck - I know loads of LGBT people who are proud to identify as gay/lesbian/bi/trans etc. it's just the fact that people can be attracted to both genders yet when they're with someone of the same sex they're gay or if they're with someone of the opposite sex they're straight and most people seem to think bisexuality is only a phase as well. People can be bicurious and experiment but most people who identify as bisexual have made it clear they are attracted to both genders and can have relationships with both sexes.

Yeah and that's fine if someone identifies within a label some people don't like to be labeled.

On 08/08/2017 at 1:42 AM, IconicShow said:

Yeah and that's fine if someone identifies within a label some people don't like to be labeled.

These labels are just words, so i don't get this sentence tbh "I don't want to be labeled", no you are who you are - but this words are here for a reason and in most cases they are enough to describe a sexuality. 

Maybe it is just me but to me it sounds like they are insecure and afraid and want to escape clichés and judgementalpeople, i don't think it is the right way to do it. (in the long run)

You cannot please everyone. :whitney:

On 8/8/2017 at 5:38 PM, "I always sing live!" said:

I read comments on some news / gossip videos covering this and it was cancerous... :calculating: Lots of "men can't be bisexual, he's actually gay". :cigney:

This is ridiculous... why can't people be attracted to both men and women?