We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Shadow.

Why is "Amnesia" loved so much?

Guest T0UCH0FMYHAND
1 hour ago, Shadow. said:

Yes it is :myjam: cool i'll come vote

No it's not :snapney:

Amnesia is probably in my Britney top 5 of all-time. I absolutely love EVERYTHING about it -- I love the way she goes down in that second line "He asked if I came here a lot" and from there on it's pure Britney magic. The vocals are a perfect character to carry the lyrics, which are quirky and fun. The chorus is timeless and catchy, and Britney puts her signature stank on the whole thing.

This song is perfection and should have been a single. Tbh I'd be thrilled if they tacked it onto her next album and made it the first single. I still think it would smash!

Its really sugary fun pop and its kind of how I envision Britneys aesthetic and when I think shes at her strongest. Same goes for How I Roll, do somethin, do you wanna come over, and If Im Dancing, I think they all encapsulate that american bubblegum sound that she ultimately represents but also showcasing that Britney flair that she pulls off.

7 hours ago, F.a.u.zish said:

Its a bubblegum pop song :triggered:

No, it's not. Vocals are rockish, instrumental has rock elements too... Britney always liked to experiment with rock sound (on "Circus" with "Amnesia", on "Femme Fatale" with "Don't keep me waiting", on "Glory" with "What you need"). Bubblegum pop song would be "One Kiss From You" or something like that. :tbh: