We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Shadow.

Why is "Amnesia" loved so much?

3 hours ago, Shadow. said:

I love the song but I thought I would be in the minority since its kinda different from her usual material but I actually see alot of love for it, why is it so loved? Is it the lyrics? Melody? Her vocals? :mhmsureny:

Amnesia is a masterpiece and haters will deal! Some people have no taste tbh

Just now, Shadow. said:

Its actually on my version of circus as a deluxe track, ill see if i can set up a link for you

omg thank you so much! :unbelievableney: if you have trouble, could you please do that too? 

I really love it! I think it's different.. it's got this fun old school vibe & it works really well as a random Britney song to add to a pool party playlist lol 

CIRCUS SHOULD HAVE BEEN THIS

WOMANIZER

CIRCUS

OUT FROM UNDER

KILL THE LIGHTS

SHATTERED GLASS

IF U SEEK AMY

UNUSUAL YOU

BLUR

QUICKSAND

MANNEQUIN

LACE AND LEATHER

MY BABY

DANGEROUS (deluxe)

AMNESIA (deluxe)

ROCK BOY (deluxe)

PHONOGRAPHY (deluxe)

Just now, Urbanney said:

omg thank you so much! :unbelievableney: if you have trouble, could you please do that too? 

No unfortunately I only have amnesia(its the uk version) i do have an mp3 of trouble though and its not too bad 

1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

No unfortunately I only have amnesia(its the uk version) i do have an mp3 of trouble though and its not too bad 

ohh ok, just amnesia would be great then. thank you so much again!

I think it's the lyrics and the melody of the song that I like so much. And also her voice reminds me of Lana in Off To The Races. Both are very ditzy, and feminine, and sounding borderline crazy, but it's just because she's a fool in love. Idk it's just a great song :lustney:

Just now, DMVofficial said:

I think it's the lyrics and the melody of the song that I like so much. And also her voice reminds me of Lana in Off To The Races. Just very ditzy, and feminine, and sounding borderline crazy, but it's just because she's a fool in love. Idk it's just a great song :lustney:

Off to the races is a masterpiece 

5 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

The video is good but the song is nothing special imo. Toxic 2.0 tho :tiffcackle:

People were calling DYWCO Toxic 3.0.

It has more in common with Womanizer with that repetitive “nobody should be alone if they don’t have to be 10000x” chorus

14 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

The lyrics are good, it’s just a bit monotone for me.

Better than Wonanizer :tiffcackle:

Listen to Unusual You again. How can you hate it? It's a masterpiece :lemmetellu: but yeah I was never a big fan of Womanizer, it's a bop but nothing special. I always preferred Circus, the first Britney song I heard, it's so nostalgic to me :crying1: