We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Miley Cyrus Is Getting The Ultimate Choice Award At The TCAs

Icon!

The Teen Choice Awards take place next Sunday, August 13, and will include a very special moment for Miley Cyrus.

The pop star is set to receive the Ultimate Choice Award. It recognizes artists’ contributions to the entertainment world. Past recipients include Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez.

You may recall Miley introduced Britney for hers back in 2009. Let's hope it's Miss Britney returns the favor!

Thoughts on Miley getting the Ultimate Choice Award? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

4 hours ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Is it just me that can't stand Miley anymore? Malibu was horrible :gross: it sounded like a Million Reasons ripoff

Really? I've never though about Malibu sounding like Million Reasons. 

I love Malibu:myjam: Specially the lyrics. The Tiesto remix:myjam:

5 minutes ago, lolo. said:

Really? I've never though about Malibu sounding like Million Reasons. 

I love Malibu:myjam: Specially the lyrics. The Tiesto remix:myjam:

It was so ehh. I was expecting so much more from her. I liked her Bangerz sound, wish she could've stocked with it

9 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

It was so ehh. I was expecting so much more from her. I liked her Bangerz sound, wish she could've stocked with it

The only thing I dislike about her rn is that it seems she changed radically for her new album thanks to Liam. Now, she portrays her Bangerz era as a mess, and trying to sell that her new era is much more better and less chaotic. Emotional dependence indeed:weusay:

1 hour ago, lolo. said:

The only thing I dislike about her rn is that it seems she changed radically for her new album thanks to Liam. Now, she portrays her Bangerz era as a mess, and trying to sell that her new era is much more better and less chaotic. Emotional dependence indeed:weusay:

It's like the whole Bangerz era was like a meltdown because of her breakup. 

Now she is back to being an angel. It's weird but I prefer the pop sound from Miley. I liked Bangerz but Can't Be Tamed was the best era of her imo

That video is everything  

9 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Now she is back to being an angel. It's weird but I prefer the pop sound from Miley. I liked Bangerz but Can't Be Tamed was the best era of her imo

That video is everything  

That's exactly what I dislike about her rn She's emotionally dependent to Liam and that's quite contradictory if you consider what she's said about relationship before. I also prefer that era. I was slayed with Can't be tamed and who owns my heart so hard

11 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

That video is everything  

Yes! Can't Be Tamed was amazing.

I mean, Bangerz era WAS a mess. She said that she regrets doing Wrecking Ball music video because now people see her as the naked girl on the ball and she doesn't really like it. I can understand her, she's done a lot of things and a lot of them were a little bit stupid and immature so I can see where she's coming from.
And Malibu is amazing, I love it.

1 hour ago, Acai Berry said:

Yes! Can't Be Tamed was amazing.

I mean, Bangerz era WAS a mess. She said that she regrets doing Wrecking Ball music video because now people see her as the naked girl on the ball and she doesn't really like it. I can understand her, she's done a lot of things and a lot of them were a little bit stupid and immature so I can see where she's coming from.
And Malibu is amazing, I love it.

Her lame ass tried to talk down on hip hop and got rightfully dragged

lame ass bitch didn't have a problem using it to her advantage

I think Miley deserves this more than Selena Gomez (Even though I'm a bigger fan of Sel than Miley), but Miley was a HUGE teen star. Her teenage fame was only met by Hilary Duff, and a fraction of Britney Spears. So I would be satisfied if Hilary Duff gave Miley her award, since Miley was such a big stan of Hil. It would be full circle. 

If they are trying to go the next upcoming it girl, I think former Disney Channel stars: Dove Cameron or Olivia Holt should give Miley her award.

Dove-Cameron-at-Marie-Claires-Image-Makeoll-820x1024.jpg