We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
ShowdownITZ

Britney Fans

Britney Fans  

22 members have voted

  1. 1. Are you a straight male Britney fan?



Recommended Posts

It's a shame Jordan deleted the club section (after like one day). It would be intersting to create a club for straight males, straight females, etc. I mean, in here, we're minorities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

It's a shame Jordan deleted the club section (after like one day). It would be intersting to create a club for straight males, straight females, etc. I mean, in here, we're minorities.

I was going to make a female members club. Not sure why Jordan deleted clubs after like one day? Makes no sense...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Isla. said:

I was going to make a female members club. Not sure why Jordan deleted clubs after like one day? Makes no sense...

I was wondering about that. Even the topic about it was deleted. :nocomprende:

49 minutes ago, Margaery said:

I'm a girl :notfeelinit:

^^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

What's your profile gif about? I always wanted to know.

tumblr_ommzzsTVyM1s1v3r1o2_500.gif

It's a horror/comedy about vampires. In the scene in my gif, it's a prank/dare he's pulling on someone; it's kind of the literal form of, "If all your friends went and jumped off of a bridge, would you jump too?"

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

tumblr_ommzzsTVyM1s1v3r1o2_500.gif

It's a horror/comedy about vampires. In the scene in my gif, it's a prank/dare he's pulling on someone; it's kind of the literal form of, "If all your friends went and jumped off of a bridge, would you jump too?"

:)

Oh that's cool, I was always wondering what it was about :forkit: are you into film culture?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Wait are you actually straight or are you just joking because of the whole nun thing? :hype:

Nope I'm actually straight:cuteidk:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Isla. said:

Really what topic?

There was a topic @Electro World had started here in General called "Clubs?" It was deleted around the same time the clubs disappeared.

1 hour ago, ShowdownITZ said:

No not really. :verycool: but film culture is pretty cool. I took a class on making short films and I learned a lot about films.

Fair enough. But ooh, that's really awesome! It sounds fun. :hahayea:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.