We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

CriminalLegend

Anastacia mentioned Britney in a concert

She talks about Britney in one of her last shows, nothing special but I wanted to share it with you

@ 10:20

I think she really loves her, she mentioned her here too

3:33

She mentioned her in another concert in 2015

6:00

she posted this pic last year

on twitter

12270512_10207943035479457_1595416016_n.

and on a magazine too

12248149_10153108429776556_4980566884809

SLAY ANASTACIA, SLAY!

2 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

She was very sucessful in Europe 10 years ago so thats not why. All of these were very sucessfull here. Maybe you are too young.

Oh and that explains why I’ve never heard of her in America. I looked her up and she doesn’t have a charting song in the USA. Strange because she was born in Chicago.

the reason she disappeared from the music scene is because she took a long break,  she had breast cancer but now she's doing really weel, glad for her............. for those who don't know her, i think you're a lil bit flops cause she was super popular and made some great music, you should check her songs you won't regret

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

She was very sucessful in Europe 10 years ago so thats not why. All of these were very sucessfull here. Maybe you are too young.

One Day In Your Life is one of my favorite songs of all times

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

Yep, I grew up in Europe and her debut single ("I'm Outta Love") was MASSIVE; according to Wiki she was the World's Best Selling New Female Pop Artist at the 2001 World Music Awards. And in 2004, "Left Outside Alone" was inescapable, it was one of the biggest songs of the entire year in all of Europe and Australia. She is actually incredibly talented.

2 hours ago, IonutM said:

i dont know who is she. I'm from europe and maybe that's why :lostney:

has more to do with age and not wandering a lot on Youtube than living in Europe because Anastacia was actually a flop in America and huge in Europe/everywhere else.

2 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Oh and that explains why I’ve never heard of her in America. I looked her up and she doesn’t have a charting song in the USA. Strange because she was born in Chicago.

I don't believe she doesn't have a song that charted on the hot 100 but she was a flop in the US and a hit in Europe which is ironic considering she is American like u said.

8 minutes ago, button said:

I don't believe she doesn't have a song that charted on the hot 100 but she was a flop in the US and a hit in Europe which is ironic considering she is American like u said.

according to wiki she did chart in Top-200 and Hot-100 but nothing special. She is irrelevant in her own country. 

25 minutes ago, button said:

Yeah, really random that her debut single went #1 in Australia.

And you’re right, she did have one song reach the hot 100

http://www.billboard.com/artist/279023/anastacia/chart?f=379