We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
IUSAtonight

Game of Thrones Season 7 Episode 3

30 minutes ago, Streets said:

Episode 3 was one of THE best episodes of the entire series, tbh... That last scene with Lady Olenna was absolute P E R F E C T I O N, let alone the way the Lannister army evaded all of Dany/Tyrion's plans so far, and the dungeon scene with Cersei? O M G! :omg::umomg::dead:

I'm happy they're not giving us some straight-forward and predictable plot.. At this point, with them being basically on their own with the story and how close they are to wrapping it all up it would have been so lame to just have Dany come in and take the kingdoms easily. Cersei is really a bad ass, and as much as I hate her motives.. I really love her as a character, and she's proven herself as a force. 

...But then episode 4 :lemmetellu:

Episode 4 came and ended my life for good :lemmetellu: Game of Thrones is absolutely amazing this season (as it honestly has been its entire 7 seasons tbh :mattafact:)

If we are only 4 episodes in and it's this good, I can't imagine how big they're gonna go for the next 3 

I loved episode 4. I can't at them letting Bronn live tho. It would be much cooler to let Drogon burn him. Also i feel like Littlefinger is badly written in the past few seasons. Can't wait to see him go. 

1 hour ago, IUSAtonight said:

I loved episode 4. I can't at them letting Bronn live tho. It would be much cooler to let Drogon burn him. Also i feel like Littlefinger is badly written in the past few seasons. Can't wait to see him go. 

I wish Bronn got killed.. How him and Jaime kept evading the fire or death was really annoying (until obviously the end of the ep. when you realized the entire sequence and their survival really had a major purpose). 

I do like Bronn, but those few minutes where he was trying to take down Drogon was some of the most anxious I've ever been watching a TV show

I cannot wait for someone to murder Littlefinger, but I hope he can be exposed first for being the one who started literally everything. I understand his power saved Jon and his army at the Battle of the Bastards, but at this point his story arc really needs to go somewhere interesting. He's like a quiet villain.