We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
IUSAtonight

Game of Thrones Season 7 Episode 3

So i just watched the episode and i'm kinda shook :britstare: Did u watch it? None of my friends watch it and i'm all alone :crying2: 

If you haven't watched it and want to do it then, duh, go away :outwithit:

Honestly i don't know what to think about the plot. I feel/hope they trying to confuse us so we can think Cersei can actually win so we will be more surprised at the end?????? :lostney:

The Dany-Jon scenes were great but when she was going on about herself being queen and how he should bend the knee i was eyerolling hard :tiffeyeroll:

Like bitch you walk in fire and don't get burned and have dragons but you don't believe white walkers exist??

Also Littlefinger needs to get the boot from the North. His mind fucking is really annoying and i want Arya, Dany, Jon, Sansa or even Cersei to open him up from the neck to his d*ck and let him die in a pool of blood :britstare: 

When the unsulied took the castle i was like giphy.gif

but then they had to f**k that up too.... :wontcry: 

The episode left me shook too, more than usual this time lol. 

I think what they've been doing so far makes sense, bc at the end of S6 we were all convinced Dany would win easily given the situation but now they're weakening her to have a balance between her and Cersei.  Have you seen E04's preview? 

Spoiler

:meltdown:

12 hours ago, Margaery said:

The episode left me shook too, more than usual this time lol. 

I think what they've been doing so far makes sense, bc at the end of S6 we were all convinced Dany would win easily given the situation but now they're weakening her to have a balance between her and Cersei.  Have you seen E04's preview? 

Reveal hidden contents

Mte. Cersei had 2 wins in a row so i doupt this will carry on for long :britstare:

I decided not to watch the previews this year so i would not know what to expect :blurp:

49 minutes ago, WootsWow said:

RIP Olenna. Can't believe House of Tyrells is gone for good. :otears:

Her sassy attitude will be missed for sure :otears:

Although i can't say i was very sad about it. I mean she was at least 80 yo. She had it coming one way or another. I was for sure more sad about Margie and her untimely passing.

3 hours ago, WootsWow said:

RIP Olenna. Can't believe House of Tyrells is gone for good. :otears:

2 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

Her sassy attitude will be missed for sure :otears:

Although i can't say i was very sad about it. I mean she was at least 80 yo. She had it coming one way or another. I was for sure more sad about Margie and her untimely passing.

She was sassy till the very end, she couldn't have had a better death scene tbh. :mhm:

I think it was the best episode so far this season. But, I also think it has become obvious - the past season and this season - that the writers no longer have the support of Martin's books. The show has been rushed, incoherent, and full of technical failures. And, trust me, I understand that it is rearing the finale, and some details cannot be paid attention to, but certain things are unforgivable. It's obvious the writers want things to happen when they want them, instead of when they should. 

It's a shame, honestly; the books are the best fantasy series I've ever read, and I actually thought the show did a good job adapting it, but as of lately, it has been a mess. 

On 7/31/2017 at 5:04 PM, IUSAtonight said:

Like bitch you walk in fire and don't get burned and have dragons but you don't believe white walkers exist??

My thoughts exactly. :triggered:

3 minutes ago, HAUNTED said:

I think it was the best episode so far this season. But, I also think it has become obvious - the past season and this season - that the writers no longer have the support of Martin's books. The show has been rushed, incoherent, and full of technical failures. And, trust me, I understand that it is rearing the finale, and some details cannot be paid attention to, but certain things are unforgivable. It's obvious the writers want things to happen when they want them, instead of when they should. 

It's a shame, honestly; the books are the best fantasy series I've ever read, and I actually thought the show did a good job adapting it, but as of lately, it has been a mess. 

My thoughts exactly. :triggered:

Yeah i agree with you. I noticed too that the writing is not the same. I mean if you compare the 1st and 2nd season and these last ones you can see how like the planning and careful scheming has given way to a more straight forward plot i think. Anyway i still enjoy the show very much but there are things that don't make sense and they just don't address them. :mattafact:

Finally they killed off my fav character Olenna. But she went with a bang, damn I love her so much :shameless:

Also I agree Dany and John scenes were dragged out but I guess it was necessary to establish some relationship between them

It's really getting more interesting with every episode, loving it so far

Also I cried on the Sand girls scene, that was very cruel :crying11:

2 hours ago, BattleBoy said:

Also I cried on the Sand girls scene, that was very cruel :crying11:

It was cruel for sure but i also kinda felt bad about Cersei when she was talking about Myrcela. Oh well RIP dem :shameless: 

Tbh Danny should lose allies, she's a bit delusional and this will be her wake up call. She needs to rethink and realize that yeah, she actually needs John's help. :outwithit:

All the big houses are dying off, the show is boiling down to the main people we always cared about, all of them are finally facing one another and i fucking can't at how intense each episode is getting. :triggered:

On 05/08/2017 at 10:49 AM, Brave New Gurl said:

Just watched ep4 and am now thoroughly slain. DRACARYS BITCH!!!!

Spoiler

She should have done that since the beginning of season and Olenna could be still alive.:otears:

22 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Episode 4 still has me shaking!!! :meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown:

Reveal hidden contents

Actual spoiler for people that haven't watched:

Hide contents

got-spoiler-dragon.gif

Hide contents

GoT-S7-T-39-Dothraki-charge-with-Dany-an

tumblr_ouannk7DXr1uxyidco4_500.gif

tumblr_ouannk7DXr1uxyidco1_500.gif

tumblr_ouannk7DXr1uxyidco5_500.gif

tumblr_ouannk7DXr1uxyidco3_500.gif

DANY AND DROGON ARE COMING FOR WESTEROSI WEAVES!!!!!!!

:meltdown::meltdown::meltdown:

I thought Bronn would be a goner. I guess him surviving is pure fan service.

8 hours ago, IUSAtonight said:

I thought Bronn would be a goner. I guess him surviving is pure fan service.

Drogon should've burnt his ass to a crisp. :byebitch: I wonder if Jamie Lannister survives! :tiffanynod:

7 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Drogon should've burnt his ass to a crisp. :byebitch: I wonder if Jamie Lannister survives! :tiffanynod:

He will. There's no point in saving him from Drogon and drowning him in the next second. I wonder if he's going to escape tho or if he's going to be a prisoner. I still believe he's the one who will kill Cersei eventually :outwithit:

Episode 3 was one of THE best episodes of the entire series, tbh... That last scene with Lady Olenna was absolute P E R F E C T I O N, let alone the way the Lannister army evaded all of Dany/Tyrion's plans so far, and the dungeon scene with Cersei? O M G! :omg::umomg::dead:

I'm happy they're not giving us some straight-forward and predictable plot.. At this point, with them being basically on their own with the story and how close they are to wrapping it all up it would have been so lame to just have Dany come in and take the kingdoms easily. Cersei is really a bad ass, and as much as I hate her motives.. I really love her as a character, and she's proven herself as a force. 

...But then episode 4 :lemmetellu:

Episode 4 came and ended my life for good :lemmetellu: Game of Thrones is absolutely amazing this season (as it honestly has been its entire 7 seasons tbh :mattafact:)

If we are only 4 episodes in and it's this good, I can't imagine how big they're gonna go for the next 3