We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

-Liar.

I'm a 21-years-old virgin. Help!

I almost lost my virginity tonight with a guy on Grindr, but I didn't want to do it because I'm a stupid f**k who is trying too hard to look like a romantic when actually I'm just an insecure little bitch.

As a gay guy I know it can be hard ...especially on Gridr with people sending nudes saying "wanna f**k?":urite:

My honest advice ( I am 30 ) Save it for someone you love or care about man .....don't just give it up to someone who looks good :lemmetellu:. Virginity is nothing to be ashamed of be proud and know you have the choice to save it for someone you give a damn about and vice versa.Nothing wrong with sucking some D tho :milkney:

2 hours ago, -Liar. said:

I almost lost my virginity tonight with a guy on Grindr, but I didn't want to do it because I'm a stupid f**k who is trying too hard to look like a romantic when actually I'm just an insecure little bitch.

Do you want a one night stand, or do you want something deeper? I have no shame in admitting I lost my virginity at 21 as well, to a man I loved very much at the time, who also loved me. And it was beautiful and amazing. And it was his first time as well. There's nothing more special than that. :crying1: (Let's not bring up the fact that he dumped me for another bitch about 6 months ago.)

If you want someone to love, wait. If you just want someone to f**k, then go out and grab someone.

6 hours ago, -Liar. said:

First: Don't feel pressure you are only 21! You didn't want to do it, so wait and take your time, go on dates, meet people and keep in touch.

9 hours ago, -Liar. said:

just save it until someone special comes by

there's nothing wrong with being a virgin lmao:quirkney:

First of all, losing your virginity isn't as important as people make it out to be, second of all, decide what you want: do you want to spread your legs (more power to you) or do you want to wait for someone special? I personally want to wait for the right person to come along, I know people might say "life's short" but there's plenty of time for beautiful things to happen. Sex is special, it creates a bond and I want it to mean something. If you're not into that, then go f*ck whoever you want! It's really that simple. :outwithit:

The first time I had sex(I was 19) I couldn't stop imagining my brothers and sister, people I loved, reproaching me. It was stupid of me because they'd never do such a thing and they were always supportive, but it was as if I got stuck in a bubble of self-destructive thoughts for a few days. It all seems funny now, I can't believe I ever felt that way about sex. :triggered:

I highly, highly, highly recommend saving it for someone special. I couldn't imagine losing mine to a rando... Also, if you're not already, get more educated on STDs/STIs, how they can be transferred, etc. Even from oral sex, you can get pretty much any STD that's not HIV, so don't go sucking some random dude's d*ck or getting your d*ck sucked from some random dude and think it's safe. I generally would recommend not doing hookups. Your chances for STDs are higher, like I said, I wouldn't want to lose my virginity to a stranger or someone I didn't care/feel deeply for, and hookups always emotionally f**k me up, idky. There's nothing wrong with being a virgin. Honestly, I prefer jacking off to hooking up. I don't have to worry about STDs, getting fucked over (not in the good way) by people i don't really know, don't have to put in the time and energy of actually talking to someone, meeting up, and whatever happens after, don't have to deal with post-hookup regret, it's just easier. Sex can be a wonderful thing, but it's much more wonderful when it's with someone you know, trust, and love. Britney's song "Better" is so true lol... "When you know somebody, and they know your body... it's so much better." 

Just an opinion coming from someone who's had sex in love and also had their fair share of hookups, mistakes, and regret. :)