We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pedro Dantas

Do you stan for anyone other than Britney?

Alternative Rock Artist: PJ Harvey

I also have all of David Bowie's albums and always watch his music videos and live performances. I love Mariah Carey too but I hate her last single I Don't. 

I'm not a "stan" of Madonna but I love her albums BedTime Stories, Ray Of Light and Confessions On A Dance Floor, the rest of her albums/music I don't care for.

Loved the band "Hole". Courtney Love is still my spirit animal.

I love Lady Gaga. Even if she puts out a song I'm not fond of, she always delivers with her amazing performances. I also love her voice too. I can't wait to see her next month in concert :carpoolney:

but overall Britney is my number one and always will be. I grew up with Britney since 1999. She's part of my life. I love her like she's my auntie. I love PJ Harvey, David Bowie, Mariah Carey and Lady Gaga but I love Britney Spears more. She's my main bitch :lemmetellu:

Gaga back in the Born This Way Era....when she was good :tiffcackle:

I absolute adore Sia :urite: But other than that my taste goes to alternative 90's etc todays music just kind of bores me....:nocomprende:

5 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I stan for Britney but I also stan for Shakira.

I've known her music since she was a kid, she's extremly talented, she's an amazing performer and she has great music.

Who do you stan for?

I love Shakira. They always play her at work lol

Besides Britney,

I Stan for Ariana Grande. Taylor Swift and Vanessa Hudgens 

I love late 90's - early 2000's pop and R&B. :carpoolney:

I don't really listen to modern music. 

I'm a fan of a lot of artists like Xtina, Gaga, Fergie, Spics Girls, and like loads of others but I only Stan my Girl B :slayney::cinderellaney::lemmetellu:

I love Lady Gaga, Eminem and Paramore. My two favourite girl groups are Girls Aloud and Sugababes even if they're not together anymore lol. Cheryl's solo albums are really good too. I think I should find more artists to stan for because I just listen to the same ones. 

19 hours ago, Sunbird_In_the_Zone said:

I love late 90's - early 2000's pop and R&B. :carpoolney:

I like listening to music from that time period too. I find myself not really liking most recent music. Most music the past few years has been pretty crap. 

But I also like listening to music from the rest of the 2000's and also to an extent earlier this decade (2010-2013). I feel like music has gotten worse since then. 

Think I need to find some artists and groups from the late 90's/early 2000's to stan for haha

3 hours ago, Isla. said:

I like listening to music from that time period too. I find myself not really liking most recent music. Most music the past few years has been pretty crap. 

But I also like listening to music from the rest of the 2000's and also to an extent earlier this decade (2010-2013). I feel like music has gotten worse since then. 

Think I need to find some artists and groups from the late 90's/early 2000's to stan for haha

Girl YAS! Such good girl groups, boy bands, and pop stars from that time period. 

If you need any suggestions let me know, we both have flawless taste :urite:

On 7/29/2017 at 1:36 AM, Pedro Dantas said:

I stan for Britney but I also stan for Shakira.

I've known her music since she was a kid, she's extremly talented, she's an amazing performer and she has great music.

I love shakira!:makeitrain:

she wolf is such a bop tbh:myjam: chantaje too

what's your fave shakira song ?

23 hours ago, Isla. said:

Me too:rihstare:

every year music is getting worse tbh there are still some bops here and there but I'm hating almost everything on the radio 

the depressing mid tempo trend is really annoying me tbh:sickofu:

On 7/29/2017 at 3:32 AM, Yukisenpi28 said:

Gaga back in the Born This Way Era....when she was good :tiffcackle:

Fame monster was good too:truthtea:

1 hour ago, $elfish said:

Me too:rihstare:

every year music is getting worse tbh there are still some bops here and there but I'm hating almost everything on the radio 

the depressing mid tempo trend is really annoying me tbh:sickofu:

Not just that, but FREAKING TROPICAL HOUSE WILL THIS GENRE EVER DIE OUT???

And yeah most songs on the radio are sh!t. Shape of You and Despicato being the worst.