We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

BO Has Trouble Moving On In “Baby Come Back”: BreatheHeavy Premiere

Love can be a mother f---ker, am I right?

Love can be a mother f---ker, am I right?

Leave it to electro-pop singer/songwriter BO to make the case. Her moody new song and music video for "Baby Come Back," which premieres on BreatheHeavy.com today (July 27), finds the leggy blonde bombshell pining over an ex after she thought the dust had settled.

"An ex lover who'd broken my heart resurfaced months later - after I'd started a new relationship - and started telling me how much he missed me and wanted to see me," she explains of the song's concept, adding it's inspired by heartbreak. "It really messed with my head because it had taken me so long to move on from him and try something new with someone else."

The longing in BO's voice melts over icy electro production and is soundtracked to a series of glamor shots taken in downtown Las Vegas and the surrounding mountain areas of the desert nearby.

BO adds: "I think lots of people can relate to ex lovers resurfacing into our lives once we've moved on and the complicated emotions that go with it. I hope people relate to the emotions in the song; the sadness, the love and the hope and maybe not feel not so alone when they hear it."

The track is taken from BO's upcoming album Wasting the Weekend out later this year.

Here's to moving on. Watch below:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Song is good. Video could have used some choreo instead of her waving her hands around. Idk why artist think people want to look at them sway back and forth or just walking. Idgi

:Lshark:  <-- choreo lit

20 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

:calculating: Me looking for the correlation 

Well if you can't figure it out, you have bigger problems on your hands than dissecting the meaning of my comment :brit: LOL