We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Justin Bieber Plowed Into A Paparazzo With His Truck

Is it too late now to say sorry?

Is it too late now to say sorry?

(Sidenote 1: That intro literally works for every Justin Bieber story.)
(Sidenote 2: My apologies for the sensationalized headline, but you're here aren't you?)

The Biebs totally did not quit the Purpose Tour ahead of schedule to rededicate his life to Christ, but paparazzi found the pop star leaving services at The City Church in Los Angeles on Wednesday anyway.

It caused such a frenzy that amidst the chaos a 57-year-old photographer was struck by Bieber’s truck as he left. Alright, that’s a huge exaggeration (on the Internet?! never). Police say the Biebs was driving at an "extremely slow speed,” yet the pap was was hospitalized anyhow for "non life-threatening injuries." A.K.A. checking into his legal options for an unexpected pay day.

Bieber reportedly got out of his car and asked if "there anything we can do to help you?" King of hurting then helping others.

See a couple of shots from the incident below:

Free Purpose promo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

I mean it was obviously an accident, but if I was a celebrity and people were doing this to me when I was just trying to drive down the street.............................................................. :quirkney:

27 minutes ago, brocklovesgreys said:

I mean it was obviously an accident, but if I was a celebrity and people were doing this to me when I was just trying to drive down the street.............................................................. :quirkney:

:hype: Paps are leeches at this point. I hope he's fine (I'm not a monster) but I'll call it karma. I don't know how far it has to go for them to just stop harassing people, but with celebs PR calling them and Mags paying them fortunes for a photo...:yaknow:

1 hour ago, IUSAtonight said:

This reminds me of that time when Britney ran over a paparazzi's foot :blurp:

Tbf they really throw themselves at cars to get them pics.

Britney did it twice, but she was warning them, so at least they had a chance. :mattafact:

...Well get in line with the paparazzi, who's flipping me off
Hoping I'll resort to some havoc, end up settling in court
Now are you sure you want a piece of me?

39 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Britney did it twice, but she was warning them, so at least they had a chance. :mattafact:

Really? I've only seen the one where she's getting out of a parking lot or something :calculating:

3 hours ago, brocklovesgreys said:

omg same