We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Britney Spears’ “Do You Wanna Come Over” Gets A Slick Re-working From Remix Artist Nick*

britney-do-you-wanna-come-over-remix-1.j

Kick off your week with a new Britney remix.

If you've been reading BreatheHeavy for a minute, you're probably familiar with remix artist Nick*'s work. He's unofficially devised some of Britney's best remixes over the years, including the pop star's latest release "Slumber Party" (listen to those here). The next Glory cut to get a sweltering re-working? Phantom single "Do You Wanna Come Over." Cause nobody. Should be alone if they don't have to be.

On it, a '90s house beat interpolates between stuttering synths and pulsating electro beats as Brit ponders the age old question: Netflix and chill?

"I wanted to do something fun with it and contrast the lush pre-chorus with a gritty thrashing of synths for the hook," Nick* tells BreatheHeavy.com. "I was saving this as a special gift for Britney fans."

The song is of 10 new remixes from Nick* as part of his 2017 Summer series playlist.

Listen below:

17 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Ugh the single that got away. 

It's such a summer song

indeed and it was very easy if they wanted to go ultra cheap by just releasing a pom performance video with some backstage shots in it.

8 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

its amazing, nick never makes a bad remix tbh hes so good, dywco should've been a single 100% tbh :meltdown:

Nick's remixes are often better than the official ones. I hope one day he can officially remix Britney. I have always been a fan of Nick*. 

1 hour ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

It's such a summer song

It actually strikes me as more of a fall song.  To me, it has this dark, almost menacing vibe that doesn't mesh with summer.  'Change Your Mind' and 'Better' are the most summer-ish tracks on the album.  

14 hours ago, DMVofficial said:

Can't play the song on the site.... is it on YT or soundcloud yet?

Added a new player. Should work now. 

I tried to add it to YT, but it got "blocked worldwide." :wyd:

11 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

This remix is fire! Nick* is so talented! :crying1:

Which is why B Team needs Nick* to do some official stuff! :yaknow:

well, this is better than the shitty make me remix posted on the main page a few days ago :mattafact:

But I still prefer the original versions, haven heard a good remix of glory yet, only one of Mood ring

I can't edit my post to fix the errors, sadly

But all I wanna accentuate is that I really love the lyrics.

It can also be about the important parts of all relationships, for example: "I can set limitations."