We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Icons! Britney’s Python And Madonna’s “Like A Virgin” Wedding Dress Star In MTV’s New VMA Advert

12 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

should she perform Gimme More like POM 2.0 (2016) as a 10 year anniversary performance? of course :Lshark:

is she gonna do it? :whitney:

tumblr_o37da4s0cH1tqr095o1_500.gifgiphy.gif

This is one of my favorite costumes ever. I can't believe the queen destroyed it. :crying2:

13 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

should she perform Gimme More like POM 2.0 (2016) as a 10 year anniversary performance? of course :Lshark:

Her dance was so good with this outfit and boots. I missed.. :mattafact:

1 hour ago, Dark.Knight said:

as much as I'd love:donewithit:

I think if she does a 10 year anniversary performance it should be of a performance that is well remembered in the GP's mind...:yeahsure:

maybe a BOMT anniversary performance at 2018, that'd be better and no N'sync this time :whitney:

8 hours ago, Dynasty said:

thats somewhat true but they were still the ones who decided to put britney after beyonces 30 minute long mini concert KNOWING britneys performance is mediocre as f**k and wont be able to follow :ipass: 

It isn't their fault that Britney is mediocre lol. If anything she should have upped the wow factor knowing the order of the show and who she was performing after. I can't believe the same person who was queen of vmas even came up with that zebra puppet show  mess 

8 hours ago, Dynasty said:

considering they wont let britney shine and ignore her completely they sure like using her achievements for promo and increasing ratings :ipass: 

the show is dead, they need to back on MJ, Madonna and Britney, back when it was actually relevant, to promote it

2 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

It isn't their fault that Britney is mediocre lol. If anything she should have upped the wow factor knowing the order of the show and who she was performing after. I can't believe the same person who was queen of vmas even came up with that zebra puppet show  mess 

I don't think she knew until probably that same day. There was an interview with Jamie Lynn (or maybe on her insta I can't remember) and she said it wasn't fair that MTV placed her before Beyonce.

11 hours ago, Dynasty said:

considering they wont let britney shine and ignore her completely they sure like using her achievements for promo and increasing ratings :ipass: 

Britney doesn't shine because she chooses to. huge difference.:whitney:

britney-spears-8a6f3b18-b8b5-476a-adea-2f9c41d0238e.gif

11 hours ago, Black_Out said:

Brit hasn't produced any iconic moments since 2007 almost ten years ago and thats fine, but they do this every year and its pointless.

I would say 2009 since it had Kanye and Taylor's moment and maybe 2013 with Miley's performance.