We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Icons! Britney’s Python And Madonna’s “Like A Virgin” Wedding Dress Star In MTV’s New VMA Advert

Recommended Posts

lol I love how Britney and Madonna's performances are still referenced in media and used by MTV to keep ratings, but Beyonce who is supposed to be the best performer out there does not even have one single iconic moment. Everything that woman does is good PR 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't with the VMAs, she gave them 3 iconic performances, an infamous performance and was part of the MJ 'artist of the millennium' moment. That's 5 years of iconic moments or at least moments that got everyone talking the next day, plus being the TRL queen and they paid her dust in terms of awards. DUST. Till she bought the 3 POM awards in 08.

They can f**k off with their budget looking stage and venue. RIP VMA :staysalty:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool promo. The wedding dress was obviously meant to represent Madonna tho. Kinda funny that Madonna and Britney are the only ones who really had iconic performances though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GrotesqueDiva said:

fucking lopve this photo, so young and fresh
BTW Britney is not going, this is just a compilation of iconic VMA moments.

Besides the dress and the snake, what other moments were shown? I couldn't find any others lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GrotesqueDiva said:

fucking lopve this photo, so young and fresh
BTW Britney is not going, this is just a compilation of iconic VMA moments.

I feel like life was much better and simpler when this photo was taken, only legends and icons ruling the pop scene and not a bunch of nameless wannabees :nydisgust:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

Besides the dress and the snake, what other moments were shown? I couldn't find any others lol. 

None, lmao. It was just those two and the old throwback to the old MTV ads with the flag and the being on the moon thing. There's a guitar at one point, but I don't know if that's just the band on the moon or a reference to someone. Edit: Nope, the moonwalk is there, too. So that's three.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shadow. said:

Britney herself decided not to shine when she put on that tragic ass performance, lets not blame others :whitney:

i usually don't agree with you but you have a point that performance was tragic:orangu:

they hyped it up so much i was expecting her to make out with madonna while holding a sneak and wear a nude suit:juggingu:

Spoiler

your talking about the 2016 vmas performance right:pieceofwhat:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

None, lmao. It was just those two and the old throwback to the old MTV ads with the flag and the being on the moon thing. There's a guitar at one point, but I don't know if that's just the band on the moon or a reference to someone. Edit: Nope, the moonwalk is there, too. So that's three.

Yeah, I noticed the guitar but don't know who/what that was referencing. They showed the snake at least twice, though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

Yeah, I noticed the guitar but don't know who/what that was referencing. They showed the snake at least twice, though. 

:mhm: It was shown twice, yes.

They honestly never change; recognizing her enough to know that she owns their most iconic award show performance and therefore using it as a draw, but spitting in her face since her prime. I can't with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, $elfish said:

i usually don't agree with you but you have a point that performance was tragic:orangu:

they hyped it up so much i was expecting her to make out with madonna while holding a sneak and wear a nude suit:juggingu:

  Hide contents

your talking about the 2016 vmas performance right:pieceofwhat:

 

 

Yes, i don't understand why fans are blaming everyone and their mother over a performance Britney decided to deliver herself. If she wanted she could've delivered and blew Beyonce out the park, but she didn't so the only person to blame is Britney. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.