We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Louis Tomlinson On The “Larry” Conspiracy Theory: “Obviously there’s no truth to it. Obviously.”

Stop trying to make Larry happen! It’s not going to happen!

Stop trying to make Larry happen! It’s not going to happen!

Louis Tomlinson has a new single out with Bebe Rexha titled "Back To You." You can watch the music video here. That means the former One Directioner is making the rounds for press. During a Q&A, Louis was asked about a conspiracy theory die-hard fans have investigated for years. If you're completely unfamiliar, the theory suggests Louis and fellow band member Harry Styles had/have a romantic relationship together.

BreatheHeavy wrote extensively about a conspiracy theory involving Louis Tomlinson once. It's a fascinating read that deserves your undivided attention.

Anyway, the pop star is setting the record straight. He is addressing Larry head-on. In short? "Obviously" there is no Larry.

“People can believe what they want to believe,” he says. “It comes across sometimes as a little bit disrespectful to the ones that I love, like Eleanor. It’s like anything… if you Google a conspiracy on iPhones, you’re gonna get a conspiracy on iPhones. I think it’s one of these things that people love to buy into… but in reality obviously there’s no truth to it. Obviously.”

Watch below:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

44 minutes ago, britneyluvva said:

Don't think it's real anymore but let's be real harry has been balls deep in Louis guts back in the day :triggered:

I would say Louis was in Harry lol. I wasn't convinced until I saw a video of Louis with a water bottle between his legs and stroked it while looking at Harry. Harry looked away, he looked embarrassed but uncomfortably turned on..  Definitely into it...

Even if they're bros, bros don't make jokes like that to each other.

Just now, Gossip Girl said:

I would say Louis was in Harry lol. I wasn't convinced until I saw a video of Louis with a water bottle between his legs and stroked it while looking at Harry. Harry looked away, he looked embarrassed but uncomfortably turned on..  Definitely into it...

:girlwhat: bros most certainly do joke like that. If they aren't insecure and homophobic. 

5 hours ago, Justney said:

:girlwhat: bros most certainly do joke like that. If they aren't insecure and homophobic. 

Bros definitely don't get turned on by each other and then get all awkward and red about it.

6 hours ago, Gossip Girl said:

Receipts? Link to this video?  :foh:

6 hours ago, Gossip Girl said:

I Even if they're bros, bros don't make jokes like that to each other.

In todays society straight guys have no problems with making even fun with gay people (As long as they aren't homophobic), they kinda "enjoy" it to a point where the gayguy is uncomfortable with it. :mattafact:

And in One Directions case: They all touched eachother the whole time basically? I saw many gifs in the past, i thought more about a gayfriendly image tbh.

And somewhere there is a gif where Louis got a boner and Zayn realized it and looked awkward. Sometimes you get a boner, sonetimes in the wrong situations too. :mattafact:

7 hours ago, Alexanda said:

In todays society straight guys have no problems with making even fun with gay people (As long as they aren't homophobic), they kinda "enjoy" it to a point where the gayguy is uncomfortable with it. :mattafact:

And in One Directions case: They all touched eachother the whole time basically? I saw many gifs in the past, i thought more about a gayfriendly image tbh.

And somewhere there is a gif where Louis got a boner and Zayn realized it and looked awkward. Sometimes you get a boner, sonetimes in the wrong situations too. :mattafact:

7 hours ago, CloseMyEyes1457 said:

Receipts? Link to this video?  :foh:

14 hours ago, Gossip Girl said:

I desperatly need to see all of this! please!!!

47 minutes ago, Breathe on me u toxicbitch said:

I desperatly need to see all of this! please!!!

Oh, no boner but still

one-direction-crotch-look.gif

And they had moments like this:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11429-1340043525-1.

one-direction-moment-junk-grab.gif

+ many assgrabbing pictures, they did it on purpose i guess..

Like the audience are girls and gayboys, so no one would mind. :brit:

24 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Oh, no boner but still

one-direction-crotch-look.gif

And they had moments like this:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-11429-1340043525-1.

one-direction-moment-junk-grab.gif

+ many assgrabbing pictures, they did it on purpose i guess..

Like the audience are girls and gayboys, so no one would mind. :brit:

thank u babe!  ;)

never liked Zayn - he always looks so homophobic

Not a fan of Bieber but I understand why sometimes he seems to shut down and acts arrogantly when people make up rumors and act like they own him. The guys from 1D have taken a different approach, but the Larry rumors were funny on some level, sadly when you realize that those people are humans, have families and that even when you're not homophobic it can hurt people who know you, especially someone sharing your life, then it's not funny at all. We make such a big fuss when guys are close it's insane. 

Yeah... He lying. He's just playing it cool.

It was all real, they had orgys while Slumber Party was playing in the background.

It's Dancer At a Pool Party Confirmed ™