We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Kesha Breaks Down In Tears Before First Live Performance Of “Woman”

Triumphant.

Triumphant.

Kesha was nervous before her first live performance of Rainbow cut “Woman,” which marks one the first times she’s performed new music in close to five years.

The "Praying" singer told the audience it could suck before thanking fans for their support. The overwhelming response reduced the pop star to tears. It’s been a windy road for Kesha, but she’s well on her way.

Watch the moment unfold below:

Kesha also had a message for Dr. Luke: “THAT SOMEBODY F--KED WITH THE WRONG WOMAN!”

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

I saw her live earlier this year at the FTW show, she really is awesome. She's got a powerhouse of a voice that her albums really never showcased much in the past. 

Stoked she's doing well and is happy, can't wait for the album! :yay:

2 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I saw her live earlier this year at the FTW show, she really is awesome. She's got a powerhouse of a voice that her albums really never showcased much in the past. 

Stoked she's doing well and is happy, can't wait for the album! :yay:

She's coming to Vegas in September. I. Must. Go.

I have to say, I love every once of this era. It goes to show the power of passion, great songwriting and perseverance. You can literally feel the tenacity and emotion in her music. Can't wait for the rest of this album. Hopefully she finds the success she deserves! I have to say, no one in pop is really giving us THIS right now and I think it's so needed.

5 hours ago, janetjackson said:

I have to say, I love every once of this era. It goes to show the power of passion, great songwriting and perseverance. You can literally feel the tenacity and emotion in her music. Can't wait for the rest of this album. Hopefully she finds the success she deserves! I have to say, no one in pop is really giving us THIS right now and I think it's so needed.

Agreed 100%, although I feel no one in any genre is serving the passion she has this time around. I saw one of my favorite bands in concert earlier this week for the first time, and they were absolutely great. However, when I saw Kesha live she had such a fire in her soul you could just feel, and it totally makes a complete difference in the show!  I am very excited to hear the rest of the album :)

6 hours ago, janetjackson said:

^^^^

:urite::urite:

I was at this concert. It was absolutely amazing and the crowd was wild. Not long after the video ends, she mentions that they haven't even started rehearsing "Praying" so they weren't gonna do it even though the crowd urged her to do so anyway.:feelingmyself::Lshark: