We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Good Job Guys... You Made Ed Sheeran Delete His Twitter

LEAVE ED ALONE.

LEAVE ED ALONE.

It's safe to say Ed Sheeran has a love/hate relationship with Twitter. Mostly hate. Earlier this month, the Grammy Award winning singer said he received such hatred from Twitter trolls that he needed a break. “I’ve actually come off Twitter completely. I can’t read it,” he said. “I go on it and there’s nothing but people saying mean things. Twitter’s a platform for that. One comment ruins your day. But that’s why I’ve come off it. The head-f*** for me has been trying to work out why people dislike me so much.”

Even Lady Gaga came to his defense.

Ditto for his new cameo on Game of Thrones. Twitter had thoughts about it. Mean thoughts. And it prompted Ed to delete his account (@edsheeran) which reached more than 20 million followers. He reactivated it hours later, but lost his entire following. He also scrubbed the account of any Tweets posted after April 2015. At the time of publishing, his account had less than 5000 followers.

Ed also caused a shit storm on social media when he announced he'll play a character called Brendan in a musical-themed episode of The Simpsons.

Let the guy live, Internet. You bastards.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Someone can't deal with that thing called an adult life?...... I was once attaked by bunch of guys cuz they disagreed with me and all I did was laughing cuz they only brought more followers to my account :outwithit:

2 hours ago, Isla. said:

Didn't he do this already last month? Why's he being like this it's annoying :moorangu: 

He's the new Demi Lovato :hype: . I mean to be honest, his team should explain to him how Twitter works, I know trolls are annoying but that's what it is. And he's a guy so he doesn't get the "slut" "whore" and other insults the likes of Kim K get. 

3 minutes ago, Chris88 said:

He's the new Demi Lovato :hype: . I mean to be honest, his team should explain to him how Twitter works, I know trolls are annoying but that's what it is. And he's a guy so he doesn't get the "slut" "whore" and other insults the likes of Kim K get. 

Lol true, if he can't handle twitter maybe he should get his management to run his account for him. He's a celeb in the limelight so ofc he's going to get criticism on twitter as well as the occasional haters.

1 minute ago, Isla. said:

Lol true, if he can't handle twitter maybe he should get his management to run his account for him. He's a celeb in the limelight so ofc he's going to get criticism on twitter as well as the occasional haters.

Exactly! But in your first comment when you pointed out that he already did it last month, I think it's safe to say that it's just a publicity stunt, to make people talk. I don't see any other reason tbh. The hate is real on social media but everyone gets it celebs or not, sad but true. 

tbh i used to like him and his music, but the fact that LITERALLY ALL THE RADIO STATIONS, NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE keep fucking pushing him down your throat with his music and his every move, made me dislike him strongly and whenever i hear fucking shape of you i wanna vomit myself to death because i fucking cant stand that song anymore, i swear to god radio stations nowadays have no control button whatsoever :gloria: