We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Apparently Taylor Swift Was Hiding Inside Of This Giant Suitcase

31 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Chris88 said:

That's plain stupid and draws more attention to her. I have no idea who Taylor Swift thinks she is but even Micheal Jackson who was 10x bigger didn't pull stuff like that. She's so annoying :yaknow:

So funny. We all know that no one will ever be on MJ's level of fame and popularity but even these top artists act as if they are the biggest thing since they were born. geez.

34 minutes ago, KatLove said:

So funny. We all know that no one will ever be on MJ's level of fame and popularity but even these top artists act as if they are the biggest thing since they were born. geez.

I kinda used to like Swift but the media made it look like she could open the sea in 2 and walk on water that I  just can't with her anymore. That's why she seems to have lost touch with reality I guess. 

10 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Reminds me of that Desperate Housewives episode where Gaby's hiding in a suitcase to prevent getting caught cheating :tiffcackle:

Reminds me of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills when Taylor had a breakdown and sat in a suitcase :tiffcackle:

alg-rhobh-1-jpg.jpg