We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

RIP “Switch” Music Video, Iggy Azalea Has Another Single In The Works

10 posts in this topic

And no, it's not her collab with Azealia Banks.

Red light, yellow light, green light... Switch!

The bad news? The official "Switch" music video will never see the light of day since the bootleg version somehow leaked onto the Internet way, way ahead of schedule and ruined all promotional plans. The good news? Iggy Azalea says she has another single planned despite revealing earlier this month Digital Distortion won't see another release.

"The video still isn't happening, I'm finished promoting for switch," Iggy said on Twitter. "I'm moving on to another single. I'll give details when It's time to."

And no, it's not her upcoming collab with Azealia Banks.

It's not yet clear what Iggy's up to. She also mentions having a newly-devised plan. Perhaps Digital Distortion is in the can and she's beginning work on a new project? "I have new, awesome plans and you guys will see them come to fruition soon," she says. Looks like we'll have to wait and see.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

I think she sticks her foot in her mouth a lot too. She shouldn't be talking about releasing stuff that isn't cleared to be released. If she is working on a new project isn't she still with the same record label? Who is to say they would even release it? I just wish she would keep mum until things are ready to go and official.

2 minutes ago, DRanger said:

If the video half leaked why not just release the whole thing? f**k it?

I KNOW, i mean, Do they need to pay to upload it to Vevo or something?

1 minute ago, mtfknstarboy said:

I KNOW, i mean, Do they need to pay to upload it to Vevo or something?

I would think not, and she has her own Youtube channel sooooooo just give it to us. What a way to waste money.