We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Shadow.

What's the meaning behind your username?

21 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I'm watching one episode of the show ("Sonny Get Your Goat", or something like that) and I'm so nostalgic. Sonny was the first Disney Channel show (that wasn't a cartoon) that I ever liked. :crying11: Disney Channel hasn't been good since Good Luck Charlie.

And it's like one of the shows that doesn't make you feel awful:unbelievableney: OMG GOODLUCK CHARLIE TOO! It's also one of my faves and what's worse is that it was then aired on nickelodeon

3 minutes ago, hushpuppies said:

And it's like one of the shows that doesn't make you feel awful:unbelievableney: OMG GOODLUCK CHARLIE TOO! It's also one of my faves and what's worse is that it was then aired on nickelodeon

:orangu:

Disney Channel used to have so many great shows: That's So Raven, Life With Derek (not an original but they played it on my country's DC), Hannah Montana (I was OBSESSED with this show), Wizards of Waverly Place, The Suite of Zack and Cody (:scalped:) and so many more. I see they're trying to bring back some of the old school flavour with Raven's Home. I still haven't checked it out.

Isla is my real name :) it's a Scottish name as I am 1/4 Scottish. It's pronounced 'Eye-la' - so many people mispronounce it. Also it's Spanish for 'Island'. 

On 7/22/2017 at 10:58 PM, Pedro Dantas said:

Disney Channel used to have so many great shows: That's So Raven, Life With Derek (not an original but they played it on my country's DC), Hannah Montana (I was OBSESSED with this show), Wizards of Waverly Place, The Suite of Zack and Cody (:scalped:) and so many more. I see they're trying to bring back some of the old school flavour with Raven's Home. I still haven't checked it out.

That reminds me I think it's premiered over here in the UK! I need to check it out. I loved Disney Channel growing up and I watched all of those shows too (except Life With Derek - which I think was on Cartoon Network here nnnn)

On 7/18/2017 at 1:05 PM, I_Need_Me said:

Mine is pretty self-explanatory.  It's from my favorite Britney song. 

My username represents me shedding the expectations other people had of me growing up.  Always having to be overprotected and sheltered from the world and being told what to do and how to live my life.  I actually went through a dark time while in college because of people all around me telling me I had to be a certain way and do this and do that.  For background info, I went to a religious college and me being gay obviously didn't fit their agenda.  The dean met with me once a week for three years and had me read three books on how to not be gay and I had to go to therapy at the school.  A lot of my friends I made there also tried telling me it was wrong and wouldn't talk to me when they found out.  It made me feel like I was suffocating and felt trapped and I actually started to believe them because I feel like people start believing others when it seems like you are the only one who is "wrong".

I finally just decided "I need me".  If I make mistakes then that is on me, but at least I can say that I learned and not be coddled and sheltered from doing things on my own.  I had many ups and downs, but this is my life and it is my own journey.

Wow.  Sorry for the rant.  I just really love Overprotected :) 

That was a really beautiful thing to read. I loved it.  :mcry:

On 7/23/2017 at 5:58 AM, Pedro Dantas said:

I heard that Raven will be back in disney but idk if that's true. I WAS SO OBSESSED WITH HANNAH MONTANA TOO!!! OMG Life with Derek SLAYS TOO! And Michael Seater is so fine :urite:. The old shows were so great to watch while the new ones are like kinda bland imo :calculating:

Just now, hushpuppies said:

I heard that Raven will be back in disney but idk if that's true.

The first episode has already aired. :urite:

2 minutes ago, hushpuppies said:

The old shows were so great to watch while the new ones are like kinda bland imo :calculating:

They're all just so... boring. I feel like they ran out of ideas for the story plots. :calculating: Raven, Hannah Montana, Zack and Cody all had such great creative plots. I can't even turn on DC nowadays because I don't recognize (or care about) any of the shows.

2 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

The first episode has already aired. :urite:

They're all just so... boring. I feel like they ran out of ideas for the story plots. :calculating: Raven, Hannah Montana, Zack and Cody all had such great creative plots. I can't even turn on DC nowadays because I don't recognize (or care about) any of the shows.

And the one thing I noticed i that the shows these days have almost like have a laugh track everytime they talk even if it's not that "funny" :rude2me:

Just now, hushpuppies said:

And the one thing I noticed i that the shows these days have almost like have a laugh track everytime they talk even if it's not that "funny" :rude2me:

I never noticed that. They lost the plot completly. :xfactorlook:

My user name everywhere is "StrangestLove" because "Strangest Love" is Britney's best ballad ever (wll from the ones that are available) and totally slays Everytime.

I did choose a different name here because I feel it's more fitting for a Britney forum than Strangest Love somehow, it's better known as it's her most iconic line (It's Britney Bitch).