We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Sam Smith Filmed A New Music Video

3 posts in this topic

The male Adele.

Sam Smith readies his sophomore album.

Smith is getting ready to unleash his new music on us. He shared a couple of new stills from his upcoming music video for the lead single off his forthcoming album, a followup to 2014's In the Lonely Hour.

Here's what we know:

It could feature a collaboration with Timbaland. The two linked up in the recording studio together back in April. "It was a pleasure working this man," Tim wrote on Instagram.

He recorded with Jimmy Napes (the producer-songwriter behind Smith’s “Lay Me Down” and “Stay With Me”) as well as keyboardist Reuben James.

Sam's also rumored to have a song with electronic-pop trio Clean Bandit. Earlier this year, the Daily Star reported Sam always wanted to collab, but nothing came of it because the group's former violinist, Neil Milan (who left the band last year), mocked Sam's James Bond 'Spectre' theme "Writing's On The Wall." They report Neil said that the song was "just a flaccid copy of Michael Jackson's 'Thriller.'" Now that he's gone, it has "opened the door again."

In other words... we don't know much. Check out the snaps Sam shared from the video shoot below:

Filming - Day 1 x photo - @jamesmsbarber

A post shared by Sam Smith (@samsmithworld) on

Filming - Day 1 x @lukemonaghan

Filming - Day 1 x

Filming - Last day x pic - @jamesmsbarber

Filming - Last Day x @jamesmsbarber

Filming - Last Day x

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

27 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

Finally! My depressive mind state is ready :cinderellaney:

I think the video might be a mess but I can't wait for the song