We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

TeaWaiter

Rumor : Britney Has a Song With Sia and a Collab With Selena !!!!

107 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Oops... I did it again said:

I'm sick of collaborations. I miss when Britney was an individual artist who did collaborations once in a while. It really bothers me that she's collaborating left and right for hits. Come on Britney!

Or if at least her latest collaborations were successful, it would make more sense that she keeps looking for them, but all of them have flopped in recent years.

21 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Or if at least her latest collaborations were successful, it would make more sense that she keeps looking for them, but all of them have flopped in recent years.

Lol exactly. None of the collabs help her and all women are struggling right now on the charts compared to men. Unless she worked with Drake or Rihanna the collabs aren't going to help. They've made her look desperate enough every single being a collaboration since Perfume flopped. 

5 hours ago, alexdaily said:

What did she say?

It was along the lines of Perfume made her no money because it didn't do well, and she said it requires no vocal ability so anybody could have sang it 

I think Britney working with Sia is a FABULOUS idea!! I feel like Sia is the type of person that would allow Britney to really stretch her vocal legs! "Perfume" has some of Britney's most impressive vocals.. it's the lyrics & the higher vocal registers that took away from it. 

I think Sia could really craft an amazing song with Britney!!!!