We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Dynasty

Selena Gomez fans unite here pls

I officially became a Selena stan tbh, its been a long time coming, but she bought me with liar and fetish, its just too much, her music is too good and shes so smart when it comes to it, she found her perfect genre :mhm:  lets praise our queen tbh

also could someone pls link me to stained? I CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE

Bad Liar was kinda meh but I LOVE Fetish. I feel like I should stan for her too because I love so many of her singles but I've never brought any of her albums. I liked all of the Revival singles (well except Hands To Myself which was just okay but I did like Me and the Rhythm which was a promo single) 

11 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Bad Liar was kinda meh but I LOVE Fetish. I feel like I should stan for her too because I love so many of her singles but I've never brought any of her albums. I liked all of the Revival singles (well except Hands To Myself which was just okay but I did like Me and the Rhythm which was a promo single) 

tbh shes getting better and better with each single :mhm: shes so matured and reminds me of Britney in so many ways, shes not much of a dancer but the breathy vocals and some directions shes using reminds me of itzney and britney album so much :mhm: i love it

3 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

tbh shes getting better and better with each single :mhm: shes so matured and reminds me of Britney in so many ways, shes not much of a dancer but the breathy vocals and some directions shes using reminds me of itzney and britney album so much :mhm: i love it

Yes Fetish kinda reminds me of Britney... what she did during ITZ.... Good For You as well to an extent. Can't wait to see what comes out next. :) 

I've been a big Selena fan since she was on Wizards singing Magic, so as I've grown it is so nice to see her evolve as a real artist and not just another Disney wannabe pop star. I'm really proud of the Mexican Madonna! :otears:

disney-starlets-then-and-now-selena-gome

2 hours ago, Dynasty said:

I actually thought Bad Liar reminded me of Britney's Brave New Girl or How I Roll. Like an unexpected funky, pop song with fast verses. Bad Liar grew on me once the video came out. I liked Fetish the first time I heard it, I just hope the video gives me what i NEED! :yesplease:

33 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

I actually thought Bad Liar reminded me of Britney's Brave New Girl or How I Roll. Like an unexpected funky, pop song with fast verses. Bad Liar grew on me once the video came out. I liked Fetish the first time I heard it, I just hope the video gives me what i NEED! :yesplease:

Omg yes exactly, and to top all of that shes a huge Britney fan :omg: i really love this girl, shes my age too :omg: she better delivers with the fetish music video tbh we need it in our lives :mhm: