We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Liam Payne Stripped Down For His Performance Of "Stripped That Down": Watch

13 posts in this topic

It's about time!
If you're having trouble viewing this Stackerdecks post: Click Here

It's about time!

Liam Payne's lead single as a solo artist is titled "Stripped That Down," yet the former One Directioner (he's free!) has yet to perform it sans any clothes.

That all changed when Payne took the stage at an intimate gig for Virgin Radio on Friday (July 14).

The pop star shed his shirt for the performance and fans at the event went nuts. Naturally, hundreds of videos were posted onto Twitter of the precious moment, and then the Internet went nuts.

Just admit it: you're thirsty, too. Check out what's good up top. In fact, go nuts.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Reminds of when Nick Jonas exploited the gays with these tactics...but Nick had a solid arms, chest and that yummy V line :urite:

nick-jonas-shirtless-photos-09162015-000

Not bad Liam, I just want to see more bulk, d*ck and ass and then MAYBE...I'll buy a copy of your album :lemmetellu:

On 7/15/2017 at 0:11 AM, Born2Die said:

Reminds of when Nick Jonas exploited the gays with these tactics...but Nick had a solid arms, chest and that yummy V line :urite:

nick-jonas-shirtless-photos-09162015-000

Not bad Liam, I just want to see more bulk, d*ck and ass and then MAYBE...I'll buy a copy of your album :lemmetellu:

He'd totally no homo it just like all the other times he's freaked out when people questioned his sexuality 

1 hour ago, britneyluvva said:

He'd totally no homo it just like all the other times he's freaked out when people questioned his sexuality 

EXACTLY! I think Enrique Iglesias has been the only straight pop-ish singer thats not afraid to play around with his gay fans and not be judged by media. 

ei_gay.jpg

enriqueiglesiasstaples05.jpg

13 hours ago, Born2Die said:

EXACTLY! I think Enrique Iglesias has been the only straight pop-ish singer thats not afraid to play around with his gay fans and not be judged by media. 

ei_gay.jpg

enriqueiglesiasstaples05.jpg

This is cute!! I wish more were like this, even if a large portion of your fanbase is women you should still acknowledge and love other genders too but I also understand people have been brought up differently or are battling different ideas in their head :( sad but true