We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Demi Lovato And Selena Gomez Exchange Compliments About Their New Songs On Twitter

Nothing but love.

It's nothing but love.

Once upon a time, Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez were besties. Then Taylor Swift got in the way and they hit a rough patch, but that's all behind them! The two both released new songs this week, and they're congratulating each other on Twitter.

Demi reached out first: "@selenagomez Loving your new song Fetish, we've come a long way since our Barney days ??"

Gomez responded that she hadn't heard "Sorry Not Sorry" until today (it came out on Tuesday). "Yes we have ? -just listening to Sorry Not Sorry! You slay as always. So happy for you!" Unintentional shade detected?

Glad to see our pop girls sticking together.

Stream "Fetish":

Stream "Sorry Not Sorry":

Watch this:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

23 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

Selena Gomez songs this year are a complete yawn fest, are you guys really into that trash? At least with Demi I'm getting vocals, bass, rasp and attitude! :staysalty:

Both of their songs are really good imo. Definitely in my playlist.

I had never seen this ask Taylor video. Shady..... Im sure they respect each other now. Both girls will do well. I just find Selena more relatable. I loved Demi's Unbroken album though. 

I guess Demi is swimming back to Selena's bullshit

dc79efb8b13188dbd2bda34639786ca6--selena

That moment when your last few singles failed to make any impact and your ex-mediocre singer friend, has had consistent top 10 hits.

6-demi-lovato-and-selena-gomez.jpg

Congrats Selena and Demi! Currently number 2 and 3 on U.S.A. iTunes

On 7/15/2017 at 9:23 AM, IUSAtonight said:

I don't believe Selena meant that she just heard it for the first time :frenchy: 

MTE. I think she meant it as, a few min ago she was listening to the song. :brityes: