We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

JessicaPetterson

Beyonce Presents Sir and Rumi For The First Time

36 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Because those are the photo shoots that he prefers:wtfdidusay:

Btw, why are Beyonce's dancers all black?:whitney:

THats false one of her most famous dancers is heather morris from Glee. That white chick named Brittany.

47 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

it is better than selling the photos to magazines or doing a photoshoot and getting money for it, ı don't understand how it is worse to post pictures of your children on instagram.it is more genuine even though the picture itself doesn't look genuine.

It is not better, since she does it for the attention and thinks she's the female Michael Jackson:tiffcackle:

44 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Well all of the Super Bowl ones were black, seems like she only embraces her culture...:whitney:

:orangu: You mean for her BLM specific performance of Formation, a song meant to represent the same movement?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/08/politics/beyonce-super-bowl-black-lives-matter/index.html

tumblr_nff0hbdKty1r6qguso3_250.gif

She has white dancers. This is a ridiculous argument.

1 hour ago, fucknfurter said:

:orangu: You mean for her BLM specific performance of Formation, a song meant to represent the same movement?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/08/politics/beyonce-super-bowl-black-lives-matter/index.html

tumblr_nff0hbdKty1r6qguso3_250.gif

She has white dancers. This is a ridiculous argument.

Idc what she uses it for, that was the most famous performance of her career and she somehow didn't join both races in the performance and that was her only performance with dancers.

Ridiculous is the other guy claiming some other member is racist for picking 5 photo shoots of pregnant celebrities that he liked and them being all white, as a coincidence. THAT was ridiculous. 

28 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Idc what she uses it for, that was the most famous performance of her career and she somehow didn't join both races in the performance and that was her only performance with dancers.

Ridiculous is the other guy claiming some other member is racist for picking 5 photo shoots of pregnant celebrities that he liked and them being all white, as a coincidence. THAT was ridiculous. 

I'm sorry, it was intentionally a statement piece to fit the theme of the song, whether disagreed with or not, so I can't really agree there. That's what the representatives of the SB signed up for, so clearly they didn't mind, either. And I don't know enough about Bey to bother trying to debate the second.

But that part I do agree with. If it was a think piece or an article rather than one person's personal preference in photoshoots, it'd be different, but.

47 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

I'm sorry, it was intentionally a statement piece to fit the theme of the song, whether disagreed with or not, so I can't really agree there. That's what the representatives of the SB signed up for, so clearly they didn't mind, either. And I don't know enough about Bey to bother trying to debate the second.

But that part I do agree with. If it was a think piece or an article rather than one person's personal preference in photoshoots, it'd be different, but.

Well I'd love to see the black community's reaction if a white artist did the same...:nicki2:

If we can't do it then they can't either.

6 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

why do they do it then?

Because paparazzis are interested in pictures of her babys anyway, so instead of following her everywhere to get a picture and make a lot of money Beyoncè gets the money, i think it is only fair.

I just don't like that picture much because it doesn't look like a happy mother, it looks more like here i am and well, i got new babys btw.

16 hours ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

To share a cute photoshoot with fans. It's clear that Beyonce does it to attract attention, everyone says that and it's true.

they can share cute photoshoots with fans on social media or on their official websites, they don't need to do photoshoots for magazines, they do it for money and attention.yes beyonce does it to attract attention, others also do it for the same reason.

16 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Because paparazzis are interested in pictures of her babys anyway, so instead of following her everywhere to get a picture and make a lot of money Beyoncè gets the money, i think it is only fair.

I just don't like that picture much because it doesn't look like a happy mother, it looks more like here i am and well, i got new babys btw.

of course paparazzis are interested in pictures but ı am sure that celebrities don't do those photoshoots because of that reason.they wanna share the pics of their child with the world and they want money.paparazzis will always follow them anyway, photoshoots don't change it.ı don't like this picture of beyonce either but it is not important for me.@Alexanda ı was talking about the ones who do photoshoots for magazines btw, ı wasn't talking about beyonce when ı asked why they did it, ı guess you misunderstood since you defended her against me here but ı wasn't saying anything bad about her posting that pic on ig.

5 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

they can share cute photoshoots with fans on social media or on their official websites, they don't need to do photoshoots for magazines, they do it for money and attention.yes beyonce does it to attract attention, others also do it for the same reason.

of course paparazzis are interested in pictures but ı am sure that celebrities don't do those photoshoots because of that reason.they wanna share the pics of their child with the world and they want money.paparazzis will always follow them anyway, photoshoots don't change it.ı don't like this picture of beyonce either but it is not important for me.

No, because a photo shoot for a magazine can be kept forever as a physical memory, something that the children will forever keep:mattafact:

If the other celebs wanted attention, they would try doing the same as Beyonce, who looks like she's at a Circus:tiffcackle:

8 hours ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Well I'd love to see the black community's reaction if a white artist did the same...:nicki2:

If we can't do it then they can't either.

:gloria:

This feels like the people who bitch about Black History Month and why white people don't have a month dedicated to them, tbh. But I don't dislike you, so I'm just going to step out of this one. Enjoy your evening.

8 hours ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

No, because a photo shoot for a magazine can be kept forever as a physical memory, something that the children will forever keep:mattafact:

If the other celebs wanted attention, they would try doing the same as Beyonce, who looks like she's at a Circus:tiffcackle:

Keep deluding yourself with those ridiculous and naive excuses:tiffcackle:

16 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

I remember they posted the first pictures of Blue Ivy on tumblr, they showed videos and images of their wedding and Beyonce pregnant on their concerts. I think they want to share it with their real fans, obviously knowing that it creates attention from outside. It's weird though how ppl think they do it for money and attention though I think they simply prefer it to a magazine shoot with which not only they would make money off their child but also the magazine.