We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

JessicaPetterson

Beyonce Presents Sir and Rumi For The First Time

82 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Ananaskopf said:

Beautiful!!! :shake:

Still don't get the names. I feel like it's wrong calling my child Sir from a pedagogical viewpoint alone. :plzexplain:

but he grows up it will be fine

I wish they would help britney with her social media and image in general. Beyonce + Britney plz happen

Oh i hope she gets over herself someday. Like no Beyoncé, you're not the second coming, you've not birthed the holy spirits, your mensies aren't showers of holy water, you're not the vessel of god - calm the f**k down already. :grimace: 

Glad the babies are doing fine though. 

3 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

Why they all white? And the only POC at the bottom like it's an after thought? Like oops better throw in the Latina.

because unlike you skin color isnt important to me and i just put in the pictures of my two faves and googled "celebrity baby pictures magazine"  and used the top results that I liked. :quirkney::quirkney:

2 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

because unlike you skin color isnt important to me and i just put in the pictures of my two faves and googled "celebrity baby pictures magazine"  and used the top results that I liked. :quirkney::quirkney:

K but representation is important. Just saying. 

14 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

feel free to post nice pictures if you like. Like I said its not important to me. You can make a thread with only POC and Id be fine with that too.

Of course a majority of people here are pressed about this! :tiffcackle: Let Beyonce share her children with the world however she wants! :flawlessbye:

7 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

Representation is important on the media, films, theatre etc.

This was his personal choice.

No one can dictate anyone what to like and what to represent

unless he wants to.

32 minutes ago, Damsel in Distress said:

Representation is important on the media, films, theatre etc.

This was his personal choice.

No one can dictate anyone what to like and what to represent

unless he wants to.

You're right. But us people of color definitely feel left out. I hope you never have to experience what we go through.

1 minute ago, naturalplayboy said:

You're right. But us people of color definitely feel left out. I hope you never have to experience what we go through.

I know and you are right.

The reason I'm pointing this out though is because by expecting representation

in a situation like this one, actually brings the opposite reaction, and you

wind up looking like the absurd one. 

Representation is essential but not imposed on anyone, unless he/she is racist etc.

I've experienced sexism as a girl and I've heard a lot of times people saying they're fed up with feminism.

That's because it is being imposed and many women try to find a reason being

offended.

Take care!

20 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

Why they all white? And the only POC at the bottom like it's an after thought? Like oops better throw in the Latina.

you are trying to see things that are not there :wyd:why would anyone pay attention to something like that?

I wish the best for their family.I always used to love Beyonce's beautiful smile.It's really weird that she never smiles in photos anymore and has this arrogant facial expression even with her babies in her arms.

22 hours ago, JP9101 said:

:blaughing:

beyonce the virgin

oh cmon 

she is so attention whore

I can't with the gp praising her all the time

I remember I was watching the voice au and I said oh Kelly is so cute I think she is prettier than beyonce, and everybody attacked me like ohhhh cmon she is one of the most beautiful women around the world

and I was like :blaughing: .... no she is not 

You hate her for this? That's the same thing Britney fans would do if you said Christina was prettier, every fanbase is super defensive.

On 7/14/2017 at 3:08 AM, The Greatest Show said:

lmao the pictures are ugly as f**k.. I prefer classy pictures.

normal_XRAY_B2006_005.jpgnormal_mliddelbaby002.jpg

normal_HQ-Pictures_28329~330~0.jpg

normal_01257E121.jpgmark_l2528125295B15D.jpg

normal_2~664.jpgWCiHRwzCDhI.jpgnormal_003~121.jpg

24~75.jpgnormal_007~59.jpg

Kelly-Clarkson-redbook-baby-lg.jpg

jolie%25252525252Btwins.jpguser1010.jpg

I literally see no difference between all these and Beyonces. For a site that hates her so much you sure juice her up :whitney:

On 14.7.2017 at 8:24 AM, MrLovett said:

This woman is so extra I can't :britclose:

On 14.7.2017 at 9:47 AM, MrLovett said:

Yeah, they do and there's nothing wrong with it. But they don't act like they're the mother of Jesus

This, it looks so extra, like: Look at me i am the first mother in the whole white world, like wtf is this? :angietea: The other celebrity-baby-pictures at least look like a lot more personal and sweeter to me

On 14.7.2017 at 3:48 PM, naturalplayboy said:

You are really playing the racism card? This is the point of a conversation when a person nothing has to say anymore. :brityeah:

I actually think the way she did this was cute, as in how it's a throw back to her pregnancy picture. But, at the same time, I didn't really like that one, and I was not shy about stating that it looked like she'd gone to a mall and gotten some glamour shots snapped.

The more recent snap looks a lot more tasteful, so I'll give her that. :mhm: And again, congrats to her.

(Side note, her.... top? Is that a top? Is giving me major early 2000s vibes > throwback to the seventies vibes with how long the sleeves are. Like, those are some 2000s extra-extra sleeves, lmao.)

On 7/14/2017 at 8:34 AM, DJSLAYZEE said:

Every pregnant woman does photoshoots and baby unveils - ESPECIALLY celebrities. Even Britney did this but in a magazine

Beyonce is clearly doing it for the attention and once again using her own children for publicity. Every celebs does it for a magazine, she is just trying to be talked about, I like her but she needs to stop:tiffcackle: