We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

JessicaPetterson

Beyonce Presents Sir and Rumi For The First Time

See the twins!

They're here!

For the past month, 35-year-old Beyonce has been laying very low since giving birth to her second and third children.

Now for the first time, the Formation singer has showed the world her precious new gifts, Sir Carter and Rumi:

Sir Carter and Rumi 1 month today. ??❤️??????????

A post shared by Beyoncé (@beyonce) on

Never one to abandon an aesthetic, Beyonce kept to the flowery goddess theme she established with photographer Awol Erizku for her initial pregnancy announcement photoshoot in February:

The image quickly surpassed Selena Gomez to become the most liked photo on Instagram (11 MILLION) and we have a feeling this first image of Sir and Rumi will probably see Beyonce beat her own record.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

8 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Every pregnant woman does photoshoots and baby unveils - ESPECIALLY celebrities. Even Britney did this but in a magazine

Yeah, they do and there's nothing wrong with it. But they don't act like they're the mother of Jesus

1 hour ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Every pregnant woman does photoshoots and baby unveils - ESPECIALLY celebrities. Even Britney did this but in a magazine

I totally agree with you and to be honest artistic wise, Beyonce is above many artists today because she takes risks and always offers crazy performances.

But one thing about this photo that bothers me a bit is that I feel like she's "in-character". It's like we can't dissociate "Queen B" and "Beyonce" and in a way, it's weird to me. She looks incredible and I wish her family the best, but I feel like she can't get out of character and just be Beyonce. Maybe it's part of her communication and she wanted to show photos before photogs could do it, but the styling, the outfit and everything seems a bit overdone. I hope you understand my point. 

1 hour ago, Chris88 said:

I totally agree with you and to be honest artistic wise, Beyonce is above many artists today because she takes risks and always offers crazy performances.

But one thing about this photo that bothers me a bit is that I feel like she's "in-character". It's like we can't dissociate "Queen B" and "Beyonce" and in a way, it's weird to me. She looks incredible and I wish her family the best, but I feel like she can't get out of character and just be Beyonce. Maybe it's part of her communication and she wanted to show photos before photogs could do it, but the styling, the outfit and everything seems a bit overdone. I hope you understand my point. 

no i totally see it. I mean I like the pic but it does feel like everything is too perfect. 

2 hours ago, Chris88 said:

I completely agree but what if it's beyonces way of sharing things with the world but keeping Beyoncé the person private? 

Like youll never see her just be herself in a natural way any more. It always gotta be a production so that she can keep those simpler moments for herself.

lol maybe I'm giving her too much Credit and she just extra.

4 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

lmao the pictures are ugly as f**k.. I prefer classy pictures.

normal_XRAY_B2006_005.jpgnormal_mliddelbaby002.jpg

normal_HQ-Pictures_28329~330~0.jpg

normal_01257E121.jpgmark_l2528125295B15D.jpg

normal_2~664.jpgWCiHRwzCDhI.jpgnormal_003~121.jpg

24~75.jpgnormal_007~59.jpg

Kelly-Clarkson-redbook-baby-lg.jpg

jolie%25252525252Btwins.jpguser1010.jpg

Britney's pictures are so sweet, I like how Christina did high fashion classy photos

:blaughing:

beyonce the virgin

oh cmon 

she is so attention whore

I can't with the gp praising her all the time

I remember I was watching the voice au and I said oh Kelly is so cute I think she is prettier than beyonce, and everybody attacked me like ohhhh cmon she is one of the most beautiful women around the world

and I was like :blaughing: .... no she is not