We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Camila Cabello Has Responded To Fifth Harmony's Billboard Interview

20 posts in this topic

Remains unbothered.

Death by Rihanna GIF.

In Fifth Harmony's new interview with Billboard, they touch on Camila Cabello's exit from the group. The reporter mentions the awkwardness surrounding the fallout.

“Try experiencing it,” quipped Jauregui. Kordei chimed in that she “was literally going to say that,” adding: “I get to sleep at night knowing we did everything in our power as friends, bandmates and human beings” to make it work. Then Hernandez: “You can’t change people.” And finally, Hansen: “Let’s just say we’re in a better place now -- there are no secrets in this circle.”

Camila has responded. We think. The "Crying in the Club" singer posted this iconic GIF of Rihanna rolling up a window that's used as a response when you A. know you're better and B. can't be bothered. The timing is suspect.

Your move, 5H.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Camilla is awful, and her attitude is pretty bad as well. She doesn't appeal as well because she's so pompous and shady. 

Hopefully her record sells as well as 5H's will. 

Camilla has not been shady to them this whole time. I do find those girls are all jealous. They have all ventured off into solo projects and her just got her more attention. She left at the height of her popularity. Get over it and promote your song. One performance and a mediocre video isn't going to prove you are in a better place than Camilla. Camilla song may have not reached the top 20  but down didn't either and dropped extremely fast. Crying in the club is pretty stable. I was a big fan of Fifth Harmony. i watched them on x factor, but their behavior is low key trifling and Camilla has been nothing but supportive. 

Just now, breatheheavy said:

I dunno if this is sarcasm or if i should be honored Jordan noticed one of my posts. :calculating::brit:

22 minutes ago, abandon06 said:

Camilla has not been shady to them this whole time. I do find those girls are all jealous. They have all ventured off into solo projects and her just got her more attention. She left at the height of her popularity. Get over it and promote your song. One performance and a mediocre video isn't going to prove you are in a better place than Camilla. Camilla song may have not reached the top 20  but down didn't either and dropped extremely fast. Crying in the club is pretty stable. I was a big fan of Fifth Harmony. i watched them on x factor, but their behavior is low key trifling and Camilla has been nothing but supportive. 

What would the girls be jealous of Camilla for? Nothing comes to mind. Examples please. :weirdmeout:

Camilla just mad because down peak higher than crying in the club which still hadn't reach top 40 on hot 100

I don't really see her taking off she more of a feature artist 

2 hours ago, brocklovesgreys said:

What would the girls be jealous of Camilla for? Nothing comes to mind. Examples please. :weirdmeout:

Camila writes her own music.  She has artistic integrity. She has collabed with a number of popular names. Has worked with some great writers. Has worked with some great producers. Debuted at the BBMAs. Her debut album is slated to come out in September. Can dance well. Can sing without being out of breathe. Dances with actual rythm and can follow a routine.

Need more? :tiffcackle:

I'm glad that Camila is standing up for herself but she should keep quiet and let the music speak for itself. Let those hoes keep trashing her, thats the only way they'll stay relevent. Because releasing songs generic sh!t like "Down" surely is not going to keep them in the game. Lol

Its still crazy to me how much flack Camila got for leaving 5H. All the songs she has released and teased since are MILES ahead of anything 5H.

2 hours ago, brocklovesgreys said:

Her solo success. These girls had to go to therapy after she left.

2 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

Camila writes her own music.  She has artistic integrity. She has collabed with a number of popular names. Has worked with some great writers. Has worked with some great producers. Debuted at the BBMAs. Her debut album is slated to come out in September. Can dance well. Can sing without being out of breathe. Dances with actual rythm and can follow a routine.

Need more? :tiffcackle:

She was the weakest member of the group. I'll agree her dancing was probably better than the other four, but her vocals we're not up to par with the rest. None of them are amazing vocalists, but Camilla was by far the weakest link.

9 minutes ago, brocklovesgreys said:

She was the weakest member of the group. I'll agree her dancing was probably better than the other four, but her vocals we're not up to par with the rest. None of them are amazing vocalists, but Camilla was by far the weakest link.

You are insane. Go rewatch their performances. In songs like Worth It, and Sledgehammer Camila has the most parts and never ran out breathe. She constantly jumped in and carried the other girls when they struggled with their breathing and singing. 

If anyone is a weak singer it is Dinah, but again thats opinion based.

Camila is a solid vocalist who knows what to do with her voice. It may not be your cup of tea but the girl has pipes.

5 hours ago, waynebradybyday said:

Her solo success. These girls had to go to therapy after she left.

Lol "Solo Success" reeeeaaacchhh

10 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

You are insane. Go rewatch their performances. In songs like Worth It, and Sledgehammer Camila has the most parts and never ran out breathe. She constantly jumped in and carried the other girls when they struggled with their breathing and singing. 

If anyone is a weak singer it is Dinah, but again thats opinion based.

Camila is a solid vocalist who knows what to do with her voice. It may not be your cup of tea but the girl has pipes.

I'm not referring to who is out of breath when they're dancing. I'm talking about pitch and vocal quality. I'm not hating on Camilla, I think she's alright, but I'm just saying her vocal abilities (aside from dancing/breath control) are questionable.

Fifth harmony just look so much better without her. She looked so prepubescent standing next to those women.

i hope Camilla falls victim to the Nicole scherzinger effect. (Even though I love Nicole and believe she's far more talented than camel crapola)

I feel like she's somewhat bitter, maybe that her solo career isn't panning out the way she wanted it to and that 5H are slightly more well known. 5H are better without her.

Here's the thing.

I know about them because I watched xfactor and literally just because Britney was judging on the show lol.

They all auditioned as solo artists. Every single one of them wanted to be on their own and they weren't strong enough. So they formed a group, great.

In my mind if I were any of them my goal would be " hey this is my dream career and this group is my only shot at recognition right now so I'll take it and get my name out there until I can do my own thing" I'm sure they formed a friendship and some are close but 5 young girls will eventually have some drama.

Camila plays guitar, she plays piano, she writes, she is artistic. She probably had a real hunger and vision for how she wanted the world to view her. These girls at the end of the day are bashing her for not staying in a group she never truly wanted to be a part of. She wanted this career before she met them. Why should she have to stick with them going in a direction that wasn't making her happy? Would you guys stay in a job you despised just to keep your co-workers happy? I wouldn't.

Fact is all those girls tried solo stuff and none of their projects did that well. If they experienced success alone they would leave too. "Success" may not be Britney or Madonna level but she had songs with other people that did great. The one last summer song with whoever and that bad things song both did well. She has been invited for all her singles on Ellen, other talk shows, award shows, etc so yeah she is no Madonna but she is super young and her album isn't even out yet.

Crying in the club wasn't my style but I have questions was beautiful and unique. The girl is her own person and that's what is important in life.

Fifth Harmonys PR person should give them good advice and drop any mention of her in the future. The only thing they should have ever released was a statement wishing her the best. It's starting to look like Katy dragging Taylor and it is not a good image for them.

Just two cents.

Spice girls will always be the only girl group for me. Lol

I like camila's music so far but let's be real she isn't strong enough alone. 

Girl groups are rare and female artists are saturated 

It was a poor choice but I mean whatever.