We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Stream Both Of Lana Del Rey's A$AP Rocky Collabs

'Lust For Life' pre-order is now available.

Lana Del Rey released two new songs off Lust For Life today: "Summer Bummer" featuring A$AP Rocky & Playboi Carti and "Groupie Love" also featuring A$AP Rocky.

We're just a week and some change away from Lana's new album Lust For Life hitting the net.

The pop star has released a handful of songs already, including lead single "Love," the album title track featuring The Weeknd, and "Coachella – Woodstock In My Mind." Her latest are a pair of A$AP Rocky collabs (one with Playboi Carti), both of which premiered on Apple Music's Beats 1 radio show today (July 12).

The record is also available for pre-order on iTunes, which offers a confirmed tracklist.

Listen to her dreamy R&B-tinged new songs below:

"Summer Bummer" feat. A$AP Rocky & Playboi Carti

"Groupie Love" featuring A$AP Rocky

Lust For Life Tracklist:
1. Love
2. Lust For Life (feat. The Weeknd)
3. 13 Beaches
4. Cherry
5. White Mustang
6. Summer Bummer (feat. A$AP Rocky & Playboi Carti)
7. Groupie Love (feat. A$AP Rocky)
8. In My Feelings
9. Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind
10. God Bless America - And All the Beautiful Women In It
11. When the World Was At War We Kept Dancing
12. Beautiful People Beautiful Problems (feat. Stevie Nicks)
13. Tomorrow Never Came (feat. SEAN ONO LENNON)
14. Heroin
15. Change
16. Get Free

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Lana just gets it. The "hip-hop in the summer, don't be a bummer" line is too accurate. People who don't like hip-hop/rap are always out of the loop and don't understand culture. Lana embraces it :cinderellaney:

7 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

Lana just gets it. The "hip-hop in the summer, don't be a bummer" line is too accurate. People who don't like hip-hop/rap are always out of the loop and don't understand culture. Lana embraces it :cinderellaney:

Are you out of your mind? People who don't like rap "don't understand culture?" I wouldn't have accused you of the same thing for liking rap, despite the fact that I largely hate it.

20 hours ago, MyPUSSYIsHangingOut said:

Ugh.

I love Lana, but not at all a fan of the number of collaborations on this album, in particular these two. What is it about pop stars wanting to mar their songs with stupid rap verses that make the songs uneven, disrupt the tone, and sound in general unpleasant?

Lana grew up on hip hop though... she says so in Blue Jeans. I agree though, this collab is so-so... she collaborated with A$AP 5 years ago on a track called Ridin' but it never got released coz the producers leaked it when it was unfinished...Check it out it's much better :)

21 hours ago, DMVofficial said:

YES

Anytime rocky and Lana collab it's pure fucking GOLD summer bummer is incredible and groupie love is just out of this world it puts you in this trance and when they both sing the chorus at the end it gives me chills. This is what I've been wanting from Lana since BTD.. her voice fits SO well with these moody mid tempo trap beats AHHH I'm so happy 

On 7/12/2017 at 1:51 PM, MyPUSSYIsHangingOut said:

Ugh.

I love Lana, but not at all a fan of the number of collaborations on this album, in particular these two. What is it about pop stars wanting to mar their songs with stupid rap verses that make the songs uneven, disrupt the tone, and sound in general unpleasant?

If you love Lana then you know she is into hip hop. Her entire first album had a bunch of hip hop beats they just didn't have rapper features on it. And besides her and rocky are like best friends just like her and Abel

23 hours ago, MyPUSSYIsHangingOut said:

Are you out of your mind? People who don't like rap "don't understand culture?" I wouldn't have accused you of the same thing for liking rap, despite the fact that I largely hate it.

I'm sorry, I'm not really sure what you're saying. I'm really open to discussing this so would you might just rephrasing your comment?