We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Fans Believe Christina Aguilera Is Getting The MTV Video Vanguard Award At This Year's VMAs

104 posts in this topic

I'll believe it when we actually get confirmation. She needs to release her next album but she doesn't seem that interested in making music anymore. I think she's fine putting out a song or two every so often and that's it. I could be wrong of course. 

6 hours ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Irrelevant by having her albums tanking mega hard on the BB200 and only managing to 'get' hits on feats and her own songs flopped, which shows that her feats (which she wasnt the lead) were successful but not because of her. The hit show has become a joke as some people nowadays question themselves if her main job is being singer or a judge. Irrelevant is (almost) every way you can imagine. I'm not a hater, I actually somewhat like her but this is the hard truth.

Albums tanking is irrelevant due to 99% of the music industry is tanking in terms of album sales.

Besides if her only job was as a judge most people would love to rake in the millions she does.

Just now, IconicShow said:

Albums tanking is irrelevant due to 99% of the music industry is tanking in terms of album sales.

Besides if her only job was as a judge most people would love to rake in the millions she does.

Screaming at the cheap excuse. Not that many albums are tanking, Beyonce debuted before Xtina and isn't tanking. Same goes for many other artists. Also, in 2010, not many big stars were tanking.

That's why she is a judge nowadays as she is extremely irrelevant as a singer.

9 hours ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Screaming at the cheap excuse. Not that many albums are tanking, Beyonce debuted before Xtina and isn't tanking. Same goes for many other artists. Also, in 2010, not many big stars were tanking.

That's why she is a judge nowadays as she is extremely irrelevant as a singer.

We're not in 2010 nor or we in 2000, it's different times.

Britney's last two albums tanked as did her singles.

What's your point?

1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

We're not in 2010 nor or we in 2000, it's different times.

Britney's last two albums tanked as did her singles.

What's you're point?

I know we're not in 2010 but she has been flopping since that time (actually she was already flopping before that:weusay:), hence why she has been irrelevant for almost a decade. Why are u saying it's not 2000 anymore? That's what I should be telling you, cause she was relevant back then, not now. That's my point, she was doing 100k while Britney's previous album before Bionic did over 500k. My point is she has been irrelevant for almost a decade, regardless of how butthurt you are over that, that cannot be changed, Britney has also been irrelevant for a few years, obviously not a decade, but she can still tour and outshines Xtina left and right. Even Gaga and Katy are irrelevant now.

And just to teach you another thing, 'you're' stands for 'you are', if you mean something that is mine (for example my point) it's written like this: 'your'. No need to thank me, I'm nice:BBMAney:

37 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

I know we're not in 2010 but she has been flopping since that time (actually she was already flopping before that:weusay:), hence why she has been irrelevant for almost a decade. Why are u saying it's not 2000 anymore? That's what I should be telling you, cause she was relevant back then, not now. That's my point, she was doing 100k while Britney's previous album before Bionic did over 500k. My point is she has been irrelevant for almost a decade, regardless of how butthurt you are over that, that cannot be changed, Britney has also been irrelevant for a few years, obviously not a decade, but she can still tour and outshines Xtina left and right. Even Gaga and Katy are irrelevant now.

And just to teach you another thing, 'you're' stands for 'you are', if you mean something that is mine (for example my point) it's written like this: 'your'. No need to thank me, I'm nice:BBMAney:

christina wasn't already flopping before 2010.

and it is really not nice how you say "just to teach you another thing..." to him/her.

4 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

and it is really not nice how you say "just to teach you another thing..." to him/her.

I guess some of us aren't allotted a typo this member should check my posts I know the difference between Your, You're, They're, Their and there.

6 hours ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Most people don't need to be on the cover of the tabloids to have continued success. Just like Paris Hilton for example, she has all her stores around the world, shes a DJ now, just released a new perfume and song and making a ton of money. At the same time she would be considered irrelevant next to Kim Kardashian who is all over the news and in drama all the time.

14 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

Had the idea that she was flopping since 2008, it's since 2010 then, which explains my initial point that she has been flopping for nearly a decade.

And yes, it is nice of me to teach him/her/it how to write a word correctly, was just trying to help and if you're butthurt about it then leave.

7 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Most people don't need to be on the cover of the tabloids to have continued success. Just like Paris Hilton for example, she has all her stores around the world, shes a DJ now, just released a new perfume and song and making a ton of money. At the same time she would be considered irrelevant next to Kim Kardashian who is all over the news and in drama all the time.

Well that's why Paris is irrelevant as a singer, so is Xtina, what are you talking about? Even Xtina's fans know that she has been irrelevant for nearly a decade now. She was doing BJ's number in 2010 when Britney was doing 505k with her previous album. Xtina IS irrelevant and has been like that since 2010. Although, I hope she comes back eith a strong era as I hold no hate towards her.

9 hours ago, IconicShow said:

I guess some of us aren't allotted a typo this member should check my posts I know the difference between Your, You're, They're, Their and there.

You are allowed to make typos, I was just trying to help, man up and move on.

39 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Well that's why Paris is irrelevant as a singer, so is Xtina, what are you talking about? Even Xtina's fans know that she has been irrelevant for nearly a decade now. She was doing BJ's number in 2010 when Britney was doing 505k with her previous album. Xtina IS irrelevant and has been like that since 2010. Although, I hope she comes back eith a strong era as I hold no hate towards her.

You are allowed to make typos, I was just trying to help, man up and move on.

:tiffcackle:

Irrelevant as a singer? Really? :nyheadache: she's made questionable career choices these last couple years but that's pushing it. If her collabs/feats aren't because of her since she's not the lead then explain SS? This song was released and went nowhere... Christina plucked those 2 guys out of obscurity, resang a verse on the song, released it and it became one of the biggest songs of the year and to top it off they all took home a Grammy for it... she did that after the Superbowl fiasco, after the lady Gaga mess, after the media bashing, after 2 flop albums etc. which means she doesn't have to do much and is still very much respected as a singer in the industry.  

Why are y'all so mad? Britney already has this award. :orangu: Xtina is far more deserving than other recipients like Justin Timberlake for example, what iconic videos does he have?

3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Why are y'all so mad? Britney already has this award. :orangu: Xtina is far more deserving than other recipients like Justin Timberlake for example, what iconic videos does he have?

Exactly. My point is she has been irrelevant for nearly a decade (just like Britney has been since 2013) but deserves it more than anyone who has received it after Britney.

3 hours ago, InTheZone4U said:

Irrelevant as a singer? Really? :nyheadache: she's made questionable career choices these last couple years but that's pushing it. If her collabs/feats aren't because of her since she's not the lead then explain SS? This song was released and went nowhere... Christina plucked those 2 guys out of obscurity, resang a verse on the song, released it and it became one of the biggest songs of the year and to top it off they all took home a Grammy for it... she did that after the Superbowl fiasco, after the lady Gaga mess, after the media bashing, after 2 flop albums etc. which means she doesn't have to do much and is still very much respected as a singer in the industry.  

She is respected, and I'm glad about that. But she has been irrelevant since 2010, just like Britney has been since 2013. Both could be slaying but are lazy cows. Well, Xtina has always been behind Britney but she could still be doing great.

3 hours ago, IconicShow said:

:tiffcackle:

:calculating:

12 hours ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Had the idea that she was flopping since 2008, it's since 2010 then, which explains my initial point that she has been flopping for nearly a decade.

And yes, it is nice of me to teach him/her/it how to write a word correctly, was just trying to help and if you're butthurt about it then leave.

ok ı will leave if you want:tiffcackle:like, who are you?you were just trying to help?with that insolent tone?"just to teach you another thing" as if you taught him/her something before that:tiffcackle:as if you are better and wiser...you really think we'll believe it?this is not how someone should be corrected.

46 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

ok ı will leave if you want:tiffcackle:like, who are you?you were just trying to help?with that insolent tone?"just to teach you another thing" as if you taught him/her something before that:tiffcackle:as if you are better and wiser...you really think we'll believe it?this is not how someone should be corrected.

Who am I? A person just like you hun. What insolent tone? Me and the other member were debating and you jumped in with an arrogant tone, so remain in your lane.

Yes, I did teach the other member something before and it was that Miss Christina Aguilera has been diving through irrelevancy for almost a decade. Idk why you're laughing if you're jumping in and being put back at your place by a teenager:tiffcackle:

Never said I was wiser/better than the other user, although you seem to be the dumbest out of us three:tiffcackle:

And it IS how people should be corrected, in a kind way, speaking of it...

Just to teach you another thing, I think that you meant 'as if you were' instead of 'as if you are', you are getting your verbs messed up but ask me for help anytime, I'm nice:BBMAney:

5 hours ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Who am I? A person just like you hun. What insolent tone? Me and the other member were debating and you jumped in with an arrogant tone, so remain in your lane.

Yes, I did teach the other member something before and it was that Miss Christina Aguilera has been diving through irrelevancy for almost a decade. Idk why you're laughing if you're jumping in and being put back at your place by a teenager:tiffcackle:

Never said I was wiser/better than the other user, although you seem to be the dumbest out of us three:tiffcackle:

And it IS how people should be corrected, in a kind way, speaking of it...

Just to teach you another thing, I think that you meant 'as if you were' instead of 'as if you are', you are getting your verbs messed up but ask me for help anytime, I'm nice:BBMAney:

I am being put back at my place by a teenager?yeah it is too obvious that you are a teenager but lol at your thinking that you put me back at my place."leave, remain in your lane", who are you to tell these things?ı am not asking you what to do but you are ordering me, it is arrogance, none of the things ı said was arrogant.and ı can jump in and quote whomever the f**k ı want, did you PM him/her, no, it was a public conversation.you are the only arrogant one here, seeing that you are still being condescending.english is not my native language like a lot of members here and of course we would be happy to be corrected but not by people like you.ı don't need an ill mannered person like you to help me.if you really think that you do it in a kind way you have bigger issues than mine, than not knowing english well.you don't need to say that you are better or wiser, your attitude says it all.and "you seem to be the dumbest out of us three", omg so nice.you are the one who is dumb if you really think that what you did was just correcting someone in a nice way.teach yourself to be a decent person first and then talk about teaching others.

1 hour ago, britisthecolor said:

I am being put back at my place by a teenager?yeah it is too obvious that you are a teenager but lol at your thinking that you put me back at my place."leave, remain in your lane", who are you to tell these things?ı am not asking you what to do but you are ordering me, it is arrogance, none of the things ı said was arrogant.and ı can jump in and quote whomever the f**k ı want, did you PM him/her, no, it was a public conversation.you are the only arrogant one here, seeing that you are still being condescending.english is not my native language like a lot of members here and of course we would be happy to be corrected but not by people like you.ı don't need an ill mannered person like you to help me.if you really think that you do it in a kind way you have bigger issues than mine, than not knowing english well.you don't need to say that you are better or wiser, your attitude says it all.and "you seem to be the dumbest out of us three", omg so nice.you are the one who is dumb if you really think that what you did was just correcting someone in a nice way.teach yourself to be a decent person first and then talk about teaching others.

Well of course it's clear I'm a teenager but what's clearer is that you're desperate for a few mentions. You are the ill mannered person here, I helped the other guy out and you jumped in when he didn't even complain at all. I don't give a f*ck if you're Spanish, or English, or Japanese, I will correct you and the other guy at any time, if you're okay with it, cool, if not then put me on ignore and move the f*ck out cause I WILL keep doing so.

YOU are dumb, we are not, you jumped in cause your fav's life if too uninteresting atm so you have to worry about simple people. I have no issues with your delusional ass, you're the one who wants some attenting from Edge here:tiffcackle:

Go back and read your post and check who was arrogant, I don't even know you and you spoke to me like I ever gave you permission to speak to me in such a rude way.

Regarding me correcting the other guy, why would I PM he/she/it if it was a public conversation and he/she/it made the mistake in public:tiffcackle: I'll talk to users wherever I want to and you'll deal with hun:tiffcackle:

I'm new here so get used to me:myjam:

1 hour ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Well of course it's clear I'm a teenager but what's clearer is that you're desperate for a few mentions. You are the ill mannered person here, I helped the other guy out and you jumped in when he didn't even complain at all. I don't give a f*ck if you're Spanish, or English, or Japanese, I will correct you and the other guy at any time, if you're okay with it, cool, if not then put me on ignore and move the f*ck out cause I WILL keep doing so.

YOU are dumb, we are not, you jumped in cause your fav's life if too uninteresting atm so you have to worry about simple people. I have no issues with your delusional ass, you're the one who wants some attenting from Edge here:tiffcackle:

Go back and read your post and check who was arrogant, I don't even know you and you spoke to me like I ever gave you permission to speak to me in such a rude way.

Regarding me correcting the other guy, why would I PM he/she/it if it was a public conversation and he/she/it made the mistake in public:tiffcackle: I'll talk to users wherever I want to and you'll deal with hun:tiffcackle:

I'm new here so get used to me:myjam:

if you say "just to teach you another thing" you are not only helping someone out but also being arrogant .ı replied to you before IconicShow after your "help" and he/she agreed with me so he/she wasn't ok with it too.and my mistake was actually a mistake but it was so obvious that IconicShows' was a typo so it is obvious that your intention was not to help and the way you "helped" that user shows that you were being shady, not genuinely helpful.ı wasn't rude to you until you called me dumb.before that ı only asked who you were because you told me to leave.ı didn't say that you should have sent private message to that member, teach yourself to understand the things you read, ı said that ı could jump in and quote whomever the f**k ı want because it was public.you'll talk to users wherever you want to, that's what ı'm talking about, we all can quote whomever the f**k we want to quote, it doesn't matter if they are talking to someone else or to us.