We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Britney Spears Is Reportedly Eager To Headline The Super Bowl Halftime Show, Team Has Had "Secret Discussions" With TV Execs

640 posts in this topic

britney-superbowl-2018.jpg

Britney Spears may take next year's Super Bowl Halftime Show by storm.

This rumor pops up every year, and every year millions of people approve: we want the princess of pop to perform at the Super Bowl. And if the reports are true, she will!

The NYDaily News claims a source tells them the "Slumber Party" singer's associates have had “secret discussions” with television and advertising execs tied to Super Bowl LII.

“Britney has made it clear to her team that it is a dream to perform at a Super Bowl,” their source said. “She has the hits package and appeal to be a headliner.”

It's also perfect timing. 2018 marks the 20-year anniversary of Britney breaking into the industry with "Baby One More Time." What better way to celebrate an icon than with a massive performance in front of the entire world? She's also in tip-top performing shape and doesn't have any shows scheduled for the new year.

Last year, the BBC Radio 1 asked the queen if she'd be up for it. “Yes, I would probably do that,” she answered.

Game on, Britney!

Britney Spears’ associates have had “secret discussions” with television and advertising execs tied to Super Bowl LII, according to a source close to the situation. The game will take place Feb. 4 in Minneapolis.

“Britney has made it clear to her team that it is a dream to perform at a Super Bowl,” according to an insider. “She has the hits package and appeal to be a headliner.” :mattafact:

According to our source, Spears could also be packaged with other big acts to fill the 12-minute slot. The 35-year-old singer last rocked the Super Bowl in 2001, when she performed “Walk This Way” in Tampa with acts including Aerosmith and ’N Sync.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/britney-spears-team-back-super-bowl-article-1.3315761?utm_content=buffer1bb71&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

WHAT YOU THINK GUUUYS?

I think that would be epic :crying11: I mean everyone from the 90's early 00's are coming back...
Brinni should kiss or make an ugly face to JT (pussified) at the end, the world and internet would explode. :meltdown:.

If this happens, I hope it will be like Gaga's and have no other artists. 

And that they'll at least do prerecorded vocals. 

It would also be a great platform to close the show with the surprise premiere of a fire new single.

#dreams 

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Everyone wants to do the super bowl, lol. Doesn’t mean it’ll happen.

If Britney and her team wants then they can reach an agreement but I don't think britney is ready at all :mattafact:

Just now, Tetris said:

It would also be a great platform to close the show with the surprise premiere of a fire new single.

#dreams 

:tiffanycries: Dreams come true sis

7 minutes ago, CristMont said:

Britney Spears’ associates have had “secret discussions” with television and advertising execs tied to Super Bowl LII, according to a source close to the situation. The game will take place Feb. 4 in Minneapolis.

“Britney has made it clear to her team that it is a dream to perform at a Super Bowl,” according to an insider. “She has the hits package and appeal to be a headliner.” :mattafact:

According to our source, Spears could also be packaged with other big acts to fill the 12-minute slot. The 35-year-old singer last rocked the Super Bowl in 2001, when she performed “Walk This Way” in Tampa with acts including Aerosmith and ’N Sync.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/britney-spears-team-back-super-bowl-article-1.3315761?utm_content=buffer1bb71&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

WHAT YOU THINK GUUUYS?

I think that would be epic :crying11: I mean everyone from the 90's early 00's are coming back...
Brinni should kiss or make an ugly face to JT (pussified) at the end, the world and internet would explode. :meltdown:.

yassss

called it!:lemmetellu:

btw its gonna be awesome!!!!

Image result for super bowl 52 halftime logo

:Lshark:giphy.gif:Lshark:

Image result for football fans gif

3 minutes ago, Tetris said:

#dreams 

I'm %100 sure If this happens it will be same as POM. Even the costumes :triggered:

Just 4 conditions:

Sing something freaking 100% live, not the whole show ofc but something to prove SHE CAN! 

If she's gonna bring ACTUAL choreography, not recycled zumba moves, GO AHEAD! 

If she's gonna release something around those days, great, such an amazing promo to open an era.

If she's gonna do another residency, it would be a giant wasted promo if she's gonna stay another 10 years in one place.

If one of these things is not going to happen, I rather she turns it down. It would damage her more than what it could benefit her. :donewithit:

I'm actually here for it because it'll be one of two possibilities.

• Primeney will be reborn on that stage and we'll have an epic new era.
  • Currentney will be booed off stage for her Zumba moves and will have to reevaluate her work ethic. :queenflopga: 

I would love it!

But as much as I enjoy Pom if she wants to do it she has to improve and put a lot more effort. 

Great choreography, pre recorded and some live vocals (with some ohh! Yeah! Let's go!) and a great outfit, hair and make up tbh 

Just now, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I'm actually here for it because it'll be one of two possibilities.

• Primeney will be reborn on that stage and we'll have an epic new era.
  • Currentney will be booed off stage for her Zumba moves and will have to reevaluate her work ethic. :queenflopga: 

tumblr_o7zd5dkYB41v4o69go1_500.gif

I just want her to bring back some hard choreography that made me love her in the first place.

You can go out there in a messy bun and fucking sweatpants Britney... just make sure it's this bitch on stage

Please just dance. :crying2: 

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I just want her to bring back some hard choreography that made me love her in the first place.

You can go out there in a messy bun and fucking sweatpants Britney... just make sure it's this bitch on stage

Please just dance. :crying2: 

but she said she's dancing her ass off on every show. Asian fans said she slayed...

06.gif

please bring back godney

and save us 

:tiffanycries:

120% britney please

like old days :tiffanycries:

zumba zumba bye 

welcome inthezoney please :tiffanycries:

I want:

good choreo

good prerecorded vocals

amazing costumes

EPIC SLAYAGE:foh:

if we get charm Ladonna and Marco Marco, she can get booed of the stage:byebitch:

:sofedup:She'd get it if she really wanted to... Just wished she had the entire interval just for her but she'd never do it by herself. POM ends on the very last day of the year, will she only rehearse for a month for it? It's clearly not happening next year.

"The undisputed princess of pop, goddess of all, unmatched beauty, skinny, rich, and perfect. The legendary Britney Spears is now about to take the stage" 

This super bowl is going to be LIT

2czblag.jpg