We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Kesha Talks ‘Rainbow,’ "Praying," Aliens, Ghosts And Whales On The Zach Sang Show

Tears of joy.

Kesha has been weeping tears of joy all week long.

Why? The pop star finally released a stunningly beautiful video for her new single titled "Praying," and as well as announcing her forthcoming album Rainbow, which features collaborations with the Eagles of Death Metal, Dolly Parton and The Dap-Kings Horns.

In her new interview on the Zach Sang Show, Kesha (the dollar sign is gone for good) opens up about her newfound happiness.

Related:
Kesha Unveils Cover Art And Tracklist For New Album ‘Rainbow’

"Basically, there was a point where I didn't know if I was ever going to get to put out music again," she said, "and here we are."

Kesha added: “I just feel like a totally different artist, and not in like a good or bad way. I had a great time, the first record was super fun and that’s where I was at… but this is where I am now, so it’s just different.”

The "Tik Tok" singer admitted she was also extremely jet lagged and sleep deprived, so she talks about her belief in aliens, ghosts and her connection with whales. “I also swim with whales, so I have like that really weird connection when I swim with them and we communicate in the water,” she said. “So I have all these different interactions with nature that that for me is spirituality.”

Check it out below. And Kesha, get some rest will ya?

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

11 minutes ago, Zeik89 said:

Gotta be honest. Was really feeling Kesha's return, bought her song on iTunes, and kinda wish I didn't see this interview. Can't quite describe how but it's off-putting somehow. Glad she is free and making music again though.

off-putting? what do u mean? 

1 hour ago, it's so much Better said:

off-putting? what do u mean? 

I don't know. She doesn't seem mentally healthy. And after Britney in 2007 and the whole Circus era, I feel weird supporting comebacks of artists whose mental health is questionable. I hope I'm wrong and she kicks ass.

Who knows maybe she's always been a little off kilter. 

32 minutes ago, Zeik89 said:

I don't know. She doesn't seem mentally healthy. And after Britney in 2007 and the whole Circus era, I feel weird supporting comebacks of artists whose mental health is questionable. I hope I'm wrong and she kicks ass.

Who knows maybe she's always been a little off kilter. 

why do you say that? i thought she did good in the interview, i mean, it didnt seem anything off, that's why i'm asking

i hope you're wrong tho, i like her way too much to see an artist being so vulnerable as thinking she's 100% healthy and that being not true.

2 hours ago, Zeik89 said:

Gotta be honest. Was really feeling Kesha's return, bought her song on iTunes, and kinda wish I didn't see this interview. Can't quite describe why, but it's off-putting somehow. Glad she is free and making music again though.

Kesha sat down for a full out 30min + interview.! When would brit? (Or somebody "unhealthy") I respect your opinion I really do but did you even watch the whole thing? I've always kind of liked Kesha and that's about it but this interview showed me that I really like her as a person and she shined a lot of positive light on her situation. She was honest and well spoken!! So who knows.. maybe you're the one who's "off kilter" 

8 hours ago, John0164 said:

Kesha sat down for a full out 30min + interview.! When would brit? (Or somebody "unhealthy") I respect your opinion I really do but did you even watch the whole thing? I've always kind of liked Kesha and that's about it but this interview showed me that I really like her as a person and she shined a lot of positive light on her situation. She was honest and well spoken!! So who knows.. maybe you're the one who's "off kilter" 

Mayyyybeeee. Next time I spot a succession of UFOs I'll get back to you on that. :tiffcackle:.

On 7/9/2017 at 4:59 AM, John0164 said:

why bring Britney into this?

On 08/07/2017 at 4:58 PM, breatheheavy said:

The "Tik Tok" singer admitted she was also extremely jet lagged and sleep deprived, so she talks about her belief in aliens, ghosts and her connection with whales. “I also swim with whales, so I have like that really weird connection when I swim with them and we communicate in the water,” she said. “So I have all these different interactions with nature that that for me is spirituality.”

Check it out below. And Kesha, get some rest will ya

that's it ! she has lost it